What's for tea tonight?

Same as last night! Except had diced pork instead of a jacket spud

Hot Hot Hot homemade chilli! Used loads of finger chillis, ended up really hot -I can feel my metabolism firing up, lol! Had a load of sprouts with it instead of rice.

JoozzyJoo said:
Hot Hot Hot homemade chilli! Used loads of finger chillis, ended up really hot -I can feel my metabolism firing up, lol! Had a load of sprouts with it instead of rice.

I never thought of that. I reckon the crunchy sprouts would be really yummy with a spicy chilli!!

No one beats the chilli my husband made last year. Mistook a teaspoon of hot chilli powder for a tablespoon. Dear god it nearly stripped the enamel off my plates!!!

I was lazy, I had lidl haddock & dill sauce steam meal. Quite nice, apart from the carrots. I don't like carrots, pah.

Having a CC friendly chicken dinner :) chicken breast and par boiled new potatoes roasted off in fry light with garlic and herbs :) loads of veg and lashings of gravy. Happy Sunday's!!

! Followed by strawberries, a crumbled meringue nest and light spray cream.....otherwise known as an Eton mess......kind of!!!

Having a CC friendly chicken dinner :) chicken breast and par boiled new potatoes roasted off in fry light with garlic and herbs :) loads of veg and lashings of gravy. Happy Sunday's!!

! Followed by strawberries, a crumbled meringue nest and light spray cream.....otherwise known as an Eton mess......kind of!!!

Sounds lovely! Especially the new potatoes ... nom nom nom!

We are having slow cooked gammon, mash potato, cabbage & leek mix, carrots & brocolli :)

No pud for me tonight but we are treating ourselves to a bottle of prosecco :rolleyes:

Mmm lovely tea time ideas :)

I had a chicken and rice dish from bbcgoodfood website call barneys Monday night rice yumyum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having lamb burgers, I know they're not healthy, but It's the weekend! Will have a big salad to make it up (in addition to the onions in the mix should put me above my 5 a day, and even have them in different colours!)

Back