What's for tea tonight?

Lazy tea for me as i've got an ear infection so have been in bed most of the day, should've been at work & the boys are out at brother & sis-in-laws. So I had an eat smart Cumberland pie (which i bought for work) with loads carrot, swede, cauli, sprouts & gravy. Very full now x

I had jacket potato, cheese, baked beans and 2 rashers of bacon :)

I am intending upon having 2 chipolatas (145cal) a yorkshire pudding or two (about 120) and some roasted carrots, onion, courgette and sweet potato (will figure out once I know the quantities!) but am curled up in bed trying to warm up instead of cooking >.<

Quorn Mince bolognese with spaghetti.

Loving Quorn mince..dont think I will go back to normal mince..tastes amazing with chopped red pepper, mushroom, onion, seasoning then placed on spaghetti with tad grated cheese ontop. Nom Nom Nom...:D

Tonight I had chippie tea :0(

But had salad pitta and a 2 small handfuls of chips of hubbys meal.

Twinkletoestasha said:
Quorn Mince bolognese with spaghetti.

Loving Quorn mince..dont think I will go back to normal mince..tastes amazing with chopped red pepper, mushroom, onion, seasoning then placed on spaghetti with tad grated cheese ontop. Nom Nom Nom...:D

I bought some savoury soya mince, and wasnt sure what to do with it, but looking at ur ingredients, i think i may have this tomorrow night....sounds yum.

i was going to have panckaes but I've decided to have a toasted sandwich on using wholemeal bread :)

I eat too many pancakes once i start......1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7....8...Oooops

MikiMooMoo said:
I bought some savoury soya mince, and wasnt sure what to do with it, but looking at ur ingredients, i think i may have this tomorrow night....sounds yum.

It was lovely. Comes out abit dry so also added tinned tomato bit of passata and stock cube for a homemade sauce. Lol

Twinkletoestasha said:
It was lovely. Comes out abit dry so also added tinned tomato bit of passata and stock cube for a homemade sauce. Lol

Yer was thinkn of putting tinned toms in as well....thanks for that x

2 x chicken thighs in slow cooker with new pots, asparagus, celery,onion, 2 x quarter lemon, garlic, Italian herbs, green beans, 3 tomatoes

All that for 450 cals :) yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Non pastry quiche with bacon and mushrooms??

NOOOOOOOO!!!! lol i did slimming world and then the dukan diet and I'd be happy if i never ever have to look at another piece of pastryless quiche in my life haha there is such a thing as too much of a good think :)

Yum!

What about spaghetti carbonara? Have you got some mushrooms & philly in the fridge?

That's what I having tonight :eating:

mmmm sounds good, I will ask the OH if he fancied it or i thought maybe Bacon, egg and chips (SW Style) with some peas maybe.

we has Fajittas n chips last n it was delicous, not sure if chips 2 nights a row is acceptable :)

Malibu xx

Back