What's for tea tonight?

Just had roasted veggies; sweet potato, carrot and onion :) had a quarter of my OH's tear and share garlic bread too ^.^ was going to have a half but didn't quite merit that many calories.

Just had the last of my raspberry sorbet too. yum yum

KatiePillow said:
Just had roasted veggies; sweet potato, carrot and onion :) had a quarter of my OH's tear and share garlic bread too ^.^ was going to have a half but didn't quite merit that many calories.

Just had the last of my raspberry sorbet too. yum yum

Ooooh I could just fancy some rasberry sorbet!! It's delicious.

Very boring roast chicken dinner for me. Chicken mash loads of veg and gravy. And a teeny slice of fudge cake. Just about squeezed it under my calorie limit :)

That sounds so good! I miss roasts, me and my OH can never be bothered to make one just for the two of us, sounds yummy!

roast sweet potato, carrot and onion. I looove sweet potato :3 Might have a salad on the side but don't want veggie overkill..

Tonight:
grilled bacon chop =270 cals.
Sliced baby potato (air fried) =200 cals
Mixed veg =42 cals

Was yummy.

Tomorrow will be similar but fish instead of bacon chop.

Tonight was quorn chicken pieces cooked in chicken cuppa soup with a bit of garlic added, with uncle bens mushroom rice, a littlebit of sweetcorn and a huge pile of broccoli and cauliflower.
Simple but the quorn came out pretty nice.

1 marks & sparks dusted haddock fillet & 4 mini potato waffles 328 cal

Provamel soya chocolate dessert 111 cal

I have roast beef with red wine, red onion, sugar snap peas, celery and whole tomatoes in the slow cooker just now - will have with wee potatoes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh lucysmommy that sounds lush!! any going spare? lol.

Tonight i'm having a massive plate of chicken and stir fry veg in a blue dragon sweet chilli sauce! i'm going to leave out the noodles and use the calories on the low calorie prawn toasts (from the recipe section on here) i'll attempt to make! i'm trying to trick my brain into thinking i'm having chinese on a saturday night! may see if i can keep some cals for a mini bag of maltesers for dessert.... i really need to get a life because i'm actually really excited about my tea!!

Turkey lasagne 338 calories.
My OH had a beef lasagne and he had two portions.. would not want to be him when it comes to logging his food (have got him to start logging his calories in MFP.. not because he needs to lose weight, I just think he eats very unhealthily)

I had quite a few cals left so i had a MASSIVE plate of stir fry veg with a bit of lean beef in a blue dragon sweet and sour sauce. Me and the other half went halves of a large bag of tescos prawn crackers (to my surprise just 165 cals for 1/2 the bag!!)

So i felt like i was having a naughty saturday night chinese, for the grand total of just 505 calories!!

And i topped it off by having a ski lemon meringue moose (80 cals) with 10 super mini meringues (26 cals) crumbled in!

Very satisfying tea!!

Sounds good to me! :)

Back