What's for tea tonight?

I had an awful, awful evening foodwise! I had friends round and had fully intended on doing them some pizzas and garlic bread and having a few small slices of pizza with a salad. However by the time they all got round I was STARVING (big mistake!) and they all brought food along with them. I just ate so much that it actually disgusted me when writing it down afterwards! This is what I had:

1 slice of pizza bbq chicken
2 slices sweet chilli pizza
slice garlic pizza bread
mozeralla sticks x 2
hot and spicy prawns x 3
3x duck spring rolls
lots and lots of sfc popcorn chicken
sweet chilli sauce
loads of quavers

chewy toffee nuts
3x brazill nuts
I cant even begin to count how many chocolate fingers
1 bar dairy milk

This is what i can actually remember, I completely lost control over what I was eating and paid no attention when I was full. I felt awful afterwards and I'd forgotten how rubbish it feels to be so uncomfortabley full and bloated.

In a way I do feel pleased at how unpleasant I found it, I used to eat like that and feel that way on a daily basis and I do feel like I'm making progress with my eating habits!

I know that horrible bloated feeling too well, and I tend to lose track of my diet in social situations.. but it's happened now, you'll know to have a snack before they arrive in future :)
I've been craving chocolate fingers recently, so proper jealous there!
Plus, since you weigh in every 3 weeks, by the time you weigh in those extra calories will be completely forgotten and I'm sure you'll still have a fantastic loss :D

Me and my OH had a treat evening last nigh, got duck and pancakes with spring rolls and sesame prawn toast from iceland, managed to have a full delicious meal for 672 cal, and was under my calories for the day too, so I'm hoping for a loss next monday :D

I'm planning a small bit of fillet steak and sweet potato wedges, yummy.

Me and my OH had a treat evening last nigh, got duck and pancakes with spring rolls and sesame prawn toast from iceland, managed to have a full delicious meal for 672 cal, and was under my calories for the day too, so I'm hoping for a loss next monday :D

Me and my fella do that sometimes too, we get a crispy chilli beef from asda with egg fried rice and a chicken curry! delish!

crispy beef (1/3 packet) 240
1/2 carton rice 180
chinese chicken curry (1/2 portion) 244

That sounds good :D
Last time I had curry I swapped the rice for cauliflour rice, and it was actually really yummy.. :) was 15cal or something too, so not bad!

My OH is making me chicken rice for dinner tonight, with real rice. You make the rice with ginger and soy sauce, and the chicken in the same with spring onions etc >.< It's actually the nicest tasting thing ever. Although not that calorie conscious (with the rice and everything) but, I've got 1000 calories left today, so I'm gonna have it dammit! :)

Everyone elses dinners sounds scrummy too, good luck with the sweet and sour chicken attempt!

I've just had roast chicken with a mountain of steamed veg and a dollop of mayonaise.

For pudding (I will have once kids are in bed!) I'm going to have a brandy snap basket piled with strawberries and some light suirty cream...can't wait! :D

Anyone got any ideas for meals around 500 calories? No ready meals tho!

Spag bol made with extra lean mince and pasata with herbs for sauce x

Having lasagne tonight. Cooking hot the 60000 so it's a MASSIVE lasagne lol. The brothers in law all detest my healthy lasagne so it's a full on full fat beasty. And I shall be having a VERY small slice lol.

I did sneak peppers celery mushrooms and sweetcorn into the meat sauce tho!!

sunnyrae said:
Squarish wrap pizza with homemade coleslaw

What do you use to make your base sauce because I was thinking this would be fun and healthy to make with my kids at the weekend and how long do you put it in the oven for? X

Had a portion of my turkey lasagne.. very full now :D

Back