What's for tea tonight?

dietqueen82 said:
What do you use to make your base sauce because I was thinking this would be fun and healthy to make with my kids at the weekend and how long do you put it in the oven for? X

I use a dab of the 'my dolmio' sauces? Think they're small portions aimed at kids. The kids like it any lol. As for cooking time just keep a very close eye!! If there's not much topping they cook really fast. If the kids have piled them really high it takes longer lol. :)

chicken breast fillet wrapped in cheese and ham with carrots, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and gravy

and for pudding a weight watchers chocolate top dessert :) yummmmm

This!

487783_523549203896_285500096_568106_143404756_n.jpg

Chicken bits in a coconut coating with sweet potato chips, was lush even if I do say so myself.

Baked Bean Lasagne lovley and my 3 year old loved it too!

Was delish!!!

Turkey lasagne 338 calories.
My OH had a beef lasagne and he had two portions.. would not want to be him when it comes to logging his food (have got him to start logging his calories in MFP.. not because he needs to lose weight, I just think he eats very unhealthily)

What are the recipes for these please?? :D I've just read through this entire thread with Tesco open on another tab and filled up my basket. :D

I PM'd you the recipe for the turkey lasagne, just keep an eye on the mince, sometimes it clumps.. (also, it freezes really well, am still eating mine :) )

Thanks KatiePillow! (another Katie over here :))

oven chips, 2 slices of brown nimble bread and a vege burger (and ketchup teehee) boring on this front. Your dinners always look so much more interesting than mine!

Back