What's for tea tonight?

Ooooo I'd forgotten! ! Lol... will make it my mission for tomorrow. ;-) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello. Well I've discovered one thing about being on orlistat, and that is , you start reading all the labels on food to see how many grammes of fat and calories in foods. I've have never taken so long to shop before but I've also learned a lot about the food I eat. I found a chicken byriani in sainsburys today which has only 4 grams of fat. I'm just hoping it tastes good.

You'll get quicker. I was the same.. I would go for milk and an hour and a half later my husband would phone wondering where I was! Lol...
Did my soup... put far too much chilli in... but hey ho... chilli is meant to be good for calorie burning eh?!!

Hello Pudders. Lol I'm glad it isn't just me that takes hours to read the labels. I just hope I do get quicker. I made the smash pizzas yesterday. I thought they were fantastic!!!! I did a ham and pineapple for my partner and I had ham' jalapeno, tomato. I gave him ordinary cheddar but I had a sprinkling of weight watchers grated cheddar. I'm really enjoying trying all these new dishes.

Tonight I've made a fab chicken curry which is all within cals but I don't think I'll mention the choc orange truffle cheesecake which I daren't even work out the cals for but double cream mascarpone & 400g chocolate isn't really good

Hello. Your chicken curry sounds tempting. The cheesecake is a valentine treat is it? It sounds mouthwateringly delicious! Enjoy.

7500 cals in the whole thing!!!

Attachments

• image-3793397138.jpg
    image-3793397138.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2036513800.jpg
    image-2036513800.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 72
You'd only put about a pound on if you ate half of it - looks like it'd be worth it, yum yum!! ;) xx

I didn't even manage 1/3 of a slice far too rich for me, hubby finished mine & his!!!! I'm gonna have to take some of it to work to stop him demolishing the rest! I suppose it's not really a cheesecake, the base is biscuit but the top is truffle (cream choc & mascarpone)

Lexie2005 said:
I didn't even manage 1/3 of a slice far too rich for me, hubby finished mine & his!!!! I'm gonna have to take some of it to work to stop him demolishing the rest! I suppose it's not really a cheesecake, the base is biscuit but the top is truffle (cream choc & mascarpone)

Sounds like my kind pf pud!! :) xx

Hey all....

Back on the orlistat, just rereading these posts and love the meal ideas, got my HD books back out and picking some yummy recipes!!

Would like to keep checking back here if everyone's up for sharing meal ideas again!

Back on my fitness pal too, already friends with some of you but anyone I'm not friends with my names jwren999

Xx

I'm not being too adventurous tonight.... just Lloyd Grosman tomato & basil pasta sauce over tagliatelle. Nom nom :)

Wae absolutely starving when I got home tonight so just a ready meal tonight. Minced lamb hotpot with chargrilled med veg
Was lush and felt very naughty! :)

Back