What's for tea?

Fry up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had large bowl of cab bol - ie bolognaise sauce on strips of red cabbage - with loads of parmesan. Yum:)

Chicken in mayo, garlic and parmesan sauce currently baking in oven. Smells SO good and tummy rumbling like mad;). One of my favourite atkins recipes and i even use for guests!

Seafood stew with tomato and basil with green beans

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

moonlights said:
Do you have the recipe for your chicken, Katie?

Ok - put it in the recipes area - enjoy:)

tandoori chicken with green beans

Leftover stir fry again. This time it was leftover roast chicken cut into shreds, stir fried in garlic oil with leftover spring greens and a red onion, plus a bit of mascarpone. Followed by home-made low carb yogurt. :)

Tried making a recipe for soya tortillas wraps but they failed horribly, so improvised the rest of the batter by adding it all to the pan and covering with cheese, peppers, tomato, cold roast chicken and onion granules. Bunged it under the grill to cook the top and it was sorta ok. Lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Roast gammon, cauliflower cheese, green beans and roast pots for non lc people.

Back