What's going off

JonnyWopper

Having stuck to what my consultant said last week I ended up losing nothing and putting nothing on.
I had the extra meal did light exercise drunk my water. What is going off.
Does anyone have an idea?

My only advice is stick with it, it does work, keep doing what ur doing and it will work x

3 weeks is quite unusual, talk us through what your having maybe we can spot something unusual x

Yes I always stick to it 100% lol
So first week just did 810 and heavy at gym loss nothing gained nothing.
Second week was rotating between 810 and SS but I did go to gym 10 times in 7 days but I lost 1pm this week.
Third week 810 again but did light gym on advice of consultant and I lost nothing again but put nothing on lol
This week back to basics no gym and SS.
The extra meals I have are
Mushroom omelette
Prawns
Chicken
That's it no greens just neat
Can someone help lol

Yes I always stick to it 100% lol
So first week just did 810 and heavy at gym loss nothing gained nothing.
Second week was rotating between 810 and SS but I did go to gym 10 times in 7 days but I lost 1pm this week.
Third week 810 again but did light gym on advice of consultant and I lost nothing again but put nothing on lol
This week back to basics no gym and SS.
The extra meals I have are
Mushroom omelette
Prawns
Chicken
That's it no greens just neat
Can someone help lol
do you have your milk and veg/salad on 810 Also does your cdc have scales that can check your water levels in your body also are you measuring/weighing everything and are you taking any vitamin tablets or anything x

If you skip in between SS/SS+ and 810 you can upset your body's balance. It doesn't know how many calories to expect on a daily basis so it can't get a reading of what's safe to use and what it should be conserving - you're basically making your body think you are having problems getting food every few days, so it might be holding on to fat.

Remember that VLCDs work so well because they're chemical diets and our bodies adjust to the amount of calories we're taking in - the body uses those calories to run essential functions and burns fat for the rest. It can do this because the calorific levels are pretty consistent. If you mess with that balance it can mess with your losses.

I'd suggest sticking to one plan 100%. If you do 810 you can do a little more exercise which sounds like it would suit you best. You also need to make sure you're following the plan properly. There's a reason they advise you to take milk on 810 and there's most definitely a reason they advice 3 tablespoons of veg and not just meat!

Back