What's going on?

RaeB said:
That's our choice, you're quite correct. I must admit that I don't respond to every thread when the question is similar, I just hope that the person asking is also reading the other posts.

I think you feel we're having a dig, but we're not. Just agreeing that it makes sense to be more efficient. That way we reach more people with one post, which will help more people at a time.

The forum will continue to be as supportive as it always has been, especially as we're getting more and more experienced SnSers and other VLCD members on here.

I agree to the fact that it would be lovely and orderly to have one post for each subject. I just felt that if a brand new person had read the earlier posts, it would have put them off asking questions, because im still quite new and it made me feel a little awkward. That's all. :)

nobody is having a go at anybody , some early s and s users have worked really hard providing alot of information in the stickies
and the s and s site has alot of information on it too
thats all we were saying

Kiika said:
Granted, we may not need 4 threads about the same thing but does it really matter? You don't have to read them if you don't want to.

No you don't but it's a bit pointless which is why merging them is the action usually taken

I'm not sure why this has caused such a fuss it's not like anyone got into bother. Threads get moved and merged frequently.

And I wonder why people call me "Trouble" :ashamed0005::bolt:

xx

Ha, Toots - you just concentrate on getting your arse in the shape of your avatar :)

Back