whats good in the cinema???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    HI EVERYONE CAN U TELL ME WHATS GOOD IN THE CINEMA?? HERE ARE THE CHOICES...... THANKS XOX

Today: Today: 11 Jul 2008
    Select Date: -- Today -- -- This Week -- Fri 11 Jul 2008Sat 12 Jul 2008Sun 13 Jul 2008Mon 14 Jul 2008Tue 15 Jul 2008Wed 16 Jul 2008Thu 17 Jul 2008Fri 18 Jul 2008Sat 19 Jul 2008Sun 20 Jul 2008Mon 21 Jul 2008Tue 22 Jul 2008Wed 23 Jul 2008Thu 24 Jul 2008Fri 25 Jul 2008Sat 26 Jul 2008Sun 27 Jul 2008Mon 28 Jul 2008Tue 29 Jul 2008Wed 30 Jul 2008Thu 31 Jul 2008Fri 01 Aug 2008Sat 02 Aug 2008Sun 03 Aug 2008Mon 04 Aug 2008Tue 05 Aug 2008Wed 06 Aug 2008Thu 07 Aug 2008 [​IMG] Hancock
    There are heroes... there are superheroes... and then there's Hancock. With great power comes great responsibility everyone knows that everyone, that is, but Hancock. Edgy, conflicted, sarcastic, and misunderstood, Hancock's well-intentioned hero.... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
    This adventure, based on the classic Jules Verne novel "Journey to the Center of the Earth," centers around a science professor whose untraditional hypotheses have made him the laughing stock of the academic community. But, on an expedition in Icelan.... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Kung Fu Panda
    Enthusiastic, big and a little clumsy, Po is the biggest fan of Kung Fu around...which doesn't exactly come in handy while working every day in his family's noodle shop. Unexpectedly chosen to fulfill an ancient prophecy, Po's dreams become reality w.... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Mamma Mia [​IMG]
    Raised on a Greek island by a formerly rebellious mom who never disclosed the identity of her father, a bride-to-be locates three men who might be her father and invites them to her wedding..... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Sex and the City [​IMG]
    The continuing adventures of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda as they live their lives in Manhattan four years after the series ended..... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian
    One year later, the Kings and Queens of Narnia find themselves back in that faraway wondrous realm, only to discover that more than 1,300 years have passed in Narnian time. During their absence, the Golden Age of Narnia has become extinct and Narnia .... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] The Forbidden Kingdom
    While hunting down bootleg kung-fu DVDs in a Chinatown pawnshop, Jason makes an extraordinary discovery that sends him hurtling back in time to ancient China. There, Jason is charged with a monumental task: he must free the fabled warrior the Monkey .... Certificate [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Wanted
    25-year-old Wes was the most disaffected, cube-dwelling drone the planet had ever known. His boss chewed him out hourly, his girlfriend ignored him routinely and his life plodded on interminably. Everyone was certain this disengaged slacker would amo....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I saw Wanted with the boy last night and we both loved it. I'm a huuuaaage Angelina fan though so I may be a little biased :)

SATC is awesome too but it's more a chick flick and not really a first date kinda film.

I'm begging the boy to take me to see Mamma Mia! but again I think it's a girlie flick and not one a man would necessarily enjoy too much.

On the whole, personally I reckon Wanted would do the trick. Action, guns, car chases, Angelina Jolie :D:D What more could you want?

4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Narnia 2 and Wanted are recommended but I read reviews of the rest and they are a bit mixed - enjoy whatever - sniff that popcorn !!!

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Forgot to say a few friends of mine went to watch Hancock and weren't overly impressed. Apparently it's very predictable and the best bits were all in the trailer.

Kung Fu Panda is supposed to be great though too :)

6. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I saw Hancock last week and it was FAB, i loved it.

Its funny, sweet, action packed, and has hot men staring in it, what more does a girl need ??

7. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Went to see hancock last week it was good and it was funny didnt like how it ended thought it didnt seem to be that long i think super hero films should last at least 3 hours my daughter really wants to go see kung fo panda might take her on the weekend well see how she behaves.

8. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i really want to see Hancock was gonna go on Wed but didnt have time wanna see sex in the city to but hubby wont come with me! x

9. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Took my neice and nephew to watch Kung fu panda at weekend unless you have a kid with you its not that interesting so wouldnt watch that one

Wanted has the lovely James McEvoy so worth it for the eye candy and i fancy watching hancock

10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hancock looks fab...ooo i think you have just heped me decide what to do tonight yay!!

11. sus_murf

sus_murf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(18.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Saw Sex and the City last week (before startin LT) and loved it - am avoiding the cinema for now though, cos I'm a popcorn addict!!

12. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I really really reallllllllllllllly want to see Mama Mia ! :D

13. delilah

delilah Full Member

kung fu panda is frickin aweosme! x

14. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I want to see Mamma Mia and Sex in the City - my hairdresser saw SITC and loved it, said the time flew by and it stands alone, you don't need to have seen the series at all to enjoy it. Please report back when you've been!

15. Gen

Gen Normal

Went to see Mama Mia last night... and while it was full of 'cheese' it was very very funny and very enjoyable... a real feel good movie... would defo recommend it!!!

SATC though is brill too.. if you are a fan :D

16. delilah

delilah Full Member

SATC is really good i cried three times but i loved every minute of it. its a must see xx

17. fatgirl666

fatgirl666 Hates to post

Diet:
    Cambridge diet after a short stint on Lipotrim(VLCD)
    I have seen Wanted and Kung fu panda and i enjoyed both very much. I had a three year old with me to the panda thing though

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I badly want to see wanted :)

20. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    wanted is awesome too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.