What's in the WW "shop" book?

Fritha

In short, what the title says! ;-)

In long, I've been doing WW at home thing for about a year but I'm being driven mental by having to run back to the computer to work out points and record them, (plus I find their site seriously un-use friendly!) I'm wondering if the shop book and calculator will make it a lot easier for me? So, does the shop book have a big list of basic values (peas, lentils, beans, that sort of thing?)

Thanks

The starter pack you get at group is useful ... It has commonly used things in ...

The calcalter is a must for me, I couldn't do ww without it! I have a app on my phone for it aswel! Think it's called value diary :)

the shop book iv never used, but I have found the 'eat out guide' to be useful!

I feel a bit cheated doing it online then! I've had to look everything up!

im so glad its not just me that think ww site is so user unfriendly, its crap!

id say invest in a calculator, take it places with you (asda ect ect) i wouldnt have done a year wthout the calculator AT ALL. i still use my starter pack for occassional things, but mainly my calculator. look on ebay for second hand books or calc, but make sure its for PP and not the old plan. xx

I hate the website to .... U couldn't do ww without a calcalter tho ...

The thing that worries me is that I don't eat a lot fo stuff with nutritional information on, it tends to be stuff I make myself (due to various food intolerences!) so I need to find some kind of list that has all kinds of stuff on! I shall begin trawling ebay though for a starter kit and a calculator though!

Back