Whats like lipotrim like?

Kat112409

Am thinking of doing this if the costs arent too much for me lol...

does anyone know how much this is? Also is it just shakes or sumthing else?

Hiya Kat

I pay £33 per week for mines but people pay all different, it depends where you get it from.
You can have shakes, soup or flapjack things. I wouldnt recommend the soup or the flapjacks, they're bloody awful lol
I'll not lie, its a killer for the first week but after that its fairly easy but best of all it works! Im 3lbs of loosing 5 stone!!!!

The best tool for this diet tho is to log on here as much as you can, everyones a great help :)

Clair x

Hi! In ireland its €63-65 euro a week depending on pharmacy and its a cheeper in sterling if u liv in britan. I know it seems like a lot of money but trust me its totally worth it cos the results r amazing and u have no other food or drink costs. If u add up how much u spend on food, snacks, takeaways, alcohol, chewing gum, diet coke etc id say u spend that much. I know i used to spend more than the cost of lipotrim. Women get three shakes a day; strawberry, vanilla, chocolate or soup flavour. You can substitute one of those shakes for a 'flapjack' if u wish but most people dont like the taste of them so most of us stick to the shakes. You also must have 2-3 litters of water. In adition you can hav coffee, tea, pepermint tea, tablet form sweetners and fresh breath strips that you put on your toungue. This is the only food u can have. No other diet drinks or anything like that. It is strict but doing it will change ur life. You dont mention your weight so i dont know how much u hav to loose but u hav to be over a certain bmi to start as it is for serious weight loss. Im on my 7th week now and in my 6 weigh ins ive lost 2stone 1 lb. There r people on here with even greater losses than that and im sure they'll comment too id fully recoment it!!!! Let us know what you think. Xx

Wow uve done really well... and thanks for the advice. Im kinda worried about loosing my hair as ive heard rumours about it.

So basically all you have is shakes for the whole day, how many do you have? Right now im just like :eek: lol

Hi! In ireland its €63-65 euro a week depending on pharmacy and its a cheeper in sterling if u liv in britan. I know it seems like a lot of money but trust me its totally worth it cos the results r amazing and u have no other food or drink costs. If u add up how much u spend on food, snacks, takeaways, alcohol, chewing gum, diet coke etc id say u spend that much. I know i used to spend more than the cost of lipotrim. Women get three shakes a day; strawberry, vanilla, chocolate or soup flavour. You can substitute one of those shakes for a 'flapjack' if u wish but most people dont like the taste of them so most of us stick to the shakes. You also must have 2-3 litters of water. In adition you can hav coffee, tea, pepermint tea, tablet form sweetners and fresh breath strips that you put on your toungue. This is the only food u can have. No other diet drinks or anything like that. It is strict but doing it will change ur life. You dont mention your weight so i dont know how much u hav to loose but u hav to be over a certain bmi to start as it is for serious weight loss. Im on my 7th week now and in my 6 weigh ins ive lost 2stone 1 lb. There r people on here with even greater losses than that and im sure they'll comment too id fully recoment it!!!! Let us know what you think. Xx

Dont you end up feeling weak or anything after not eating proper food? Ive gone back up to 18stone now, i feel terrible... will they let me do it if im this big? ive got loads to lose

You have 3 shakes a day, sounds harder than it is really. Like i said the first weeks the worst but when you have your first weigh in your buzzing and that gets you throo the next week.
Not to put you off but my hair has been falling out for the last few weeks but the people at Lipotrim said its nothing to worry about and that its normal for this to happen when youve lost alot of weight.
I know a few people on here are having the same thing. I just see it like, id rather be slim and bald than fat with hair :) lol Although i know im not gonna be bald (i hope anyway lol)

You've gotta weigh it up, whats best for you?? I personally would recommend it to anyone, i was the biggest binge eater going and if i can do it then anyone can.
The support you get on here is great, at my low times i come on here and its not long before im feeling positive again :)

C x

Three shakes a day, any flavour you wish- you'll find the ones you like very quickly. Oh pet honestly dont even worry about d hair thing! I know there were posts yesterday but if u read them you'll c that the people it happened to werent put off by it. Most people do not experience this at all!! And for those who do its only a little bit of hair, they dont go bald r anything, like if they didnt c it coming out they prob wouldnt notice, you know that kind of way? Honestly dont worry about that one.

Three shakes a day, any flavour you wish- you'll find the ones you like very quickly. Oh pet honestly dont even worry about d hair thing! I know there were posts yesterday but if u read them you'll c that the people it happened to werent put off by it. Most people do not experience this at all!! And for those who do its only a little bit of hair, they dont go bald r anything, like if they didnt c it coming out they prob wouldnt notice, you know that kind of way? Honestly dont worry about that one.

No over all im not weak r anything at all. I wont lie, for the first few weeks i was tired and unenergitic, much more so d first week but now im like completely normal, if anything i hav more energy. Im always skipping and dancing about. A real spring in my step. It is tough at the start but it gets a million times easier as time goes on and u c and feal the difference.

Its for ppl of all shapes and sizes its only just like if u were to thin and only hoping to loose a few lbs that u wouldnt b able to do it. Its so so worth it. It changes lives. I feel so much happier about myself. As we speak im all dolled up and wearing a lovely haulter neck top ready to hit the town and dance d night away. These clothes didnt fit my 6 weeks ago and id never hav had d confidence to wear anything like this or shake my ass on d dance floor like i will tonight. Its changing my life. Xx

Hi Kat

I found the lipotrim website extremely helpful, just Google it. They explain such a lot , there is a short video ( do you still call it that these days?) all on the subject of ketosis. I researched quite a bit before I started.
This forum is fantastic as well ;)
I'd say go for it.
My shakes cost me £36 a week, and it does save on other food bills, all those chocs, chips and fizzy drinks add up!

omg none of the chemists near me do lipotrim, they havent even heard of it lol... i went in like 6 different ones. I think theres one that does it but its like 15 mins on the bus and i dont know if a bus goes that way :(

Kat.. Did you check LT website?.. There is a page where you can find your nearest pharmacy..... I don't know exactly where you are but there are 49 chemists who do it in Essex.... If you can't find out send me a private message with your postcode and i will help you find one... If you want to that is x x

aww thank u, i will have a look at lipotrim website 2moro when my son is having his nap. Thanks to everyone on here, i cant believe how helpful this forum is. Everybody on here is great :)

From someone who is finishing refeed today I can say that it is hard as is any diet, I have felt weak and dizzy at times but that is not the same for everyone. Any diet is a commitment but this one has quick results so its worth putting your life on hold. I'm now a healthy weight for the first time in over 10 years and over the moon. I say go for it, what have you got to lose except lots of fat, hey if you lose it all and put it back on at least you have a tool for reaching your goal weight xx

I did TFR for 26 weeks. Stuck to it 100% and did not mix products. I stayed with Lipotrim all the way. You will feel weak, miserable, fed up etc. BUT overall, you will have more energy, feel fantastic as you see the pounds slip away, your skin will glow and it is all so worth it. Yes, your hair will start to thin and maybe even thin a lot but it will grow back after six or eight weeks.
Any TFR plan is a nutritionally balanced very low calorie diet and all the rules should be followed. Personally, I do not recommend it to anyone with just a stone or so to shift but for those that have a lot of weight and bad habits to get rid of then TFR is a good option.
As someone else said get a look at the video and do more research. many people also do Exante which you can buy online and has more flavours than Lipotrim. This may be an option for you if there is no pharmacy near you for Lipotrim.

Good luck Kat. I'd say go for exante if you can't find a pharmacy to do LT with, there's a special offer on at the moment just click on it through here. I'm sure that the exante forum is just as supportive as here but, hey, we don't mind if you join us on here! We'll provide you with all the support and encouragement that you need!

Do it now so that you can run around with your baby as he/she grows up!:D

i have finally found two pharmacies that do lipotrim, so im gonna start next week and put sum money by this week to help me. I was talking to a guy in a shop about doing lipotrim and he said its all a waste of time coz these so called diets never work and when u lose more than 2lb a week that weight never stays off :(

Aw your always gonna get people that are negative about diets like this.
Should make you more determind to show him that you can do it and not put the weight back on! :)
Glad your gonna join us ;) you'll not regret it :)

You should start cutting down on carbs this week so it's a little easier when you start.

Good Luck :) x

lol yeah i wanna prove alot of people wrong, even my partner said its a waste but im gonna do what i feels right. I woz gonna ask whats best to cut down on this week to make it easier when i start? Im so excited :)

Yay Kat... You'll be great. Good luck.

If you want to make getting into ketosis a little easier start cutting out the carbs now, like a mini atkins.

Back