whats on the menu you lovely bunch:)

clairex

Silver Member
Well i am having a very good day so far!! Had an apple, banana and muller light for breakfast, and prawn salad for lunch, think im going to have sw burgers for tea! And went on an hours walk :) Determined to get back on track!

Whats on everyones menu for today :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh you are saintly Claire today!, I am having a good day too but its snowing heavily here so haven't ventured out yet apart from taking the kids to school this morning, I was going to go for a run but put it off because of the weather.

Foodwise, I had porridge for breakfast, cheese omelette with bacon for dinner (HEA) and some orange sugar free jelly with a choc orange mullerlight and a banana, so I'm eating a fair bit today and its all because I am stuck in, bored!

Oooh well done ladies!

For me.........

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (Hex B) with Milk from (Hex A)
Lunch: Chicken and beetroot sandwich on wm bread (Hex B) with Laughing Cow Light triangles
Dinner: Pork chops, swede and carrott mash, beans and mange tout with some gravy (syns)
Snacks: Muller Light, orange, pear and banana
Syns: Skinny Cow Lolly

Have a good day everyone xx

Fish finger sandwich and some salad when I get back from getting weighed tonight. It is a big day for me as tonight I am going to take target. 8.5st lost. So might wash it down with a glass of wine.

Mylouie!!! what an achievement!!, fish finger sandwiches, am salivating now!!!, fingers x'ed for your weigh in tonight hun, the emotion you will feel when you see your target weight on the scales is indescribable, I can 't wait to get there again!!(and for the last time!)

Im going to try the syn free cheesy meatballs recipe with loads of veg.

Thanks every one. It has taken me 2.5yrs so it has been a long journey. The end is in sight though as now 5 weeks into a 12 week waiting list for my tt on the nhs. A bit scared of being at target after trying so long to lose weight but go to a great group who will support me. Plus husband is a great help (when he isn't losing me in the shops that is) thought he knew what I looked like after 33yrs!!

What an achievement Huni!!! Well done!

well my day started well with
Muller Light,
tuna salad,
melon and grapes

but could not help myself at work and had
some choc :eek:

B/fast, w/m toast (HEXb)with Marmite, cup of tea (milk from HEXa)

Lunch, Tin of tuna, Alpen light

Mid aft, Cup of tea, Alpen light (those 2 make up my other HEXb)

Dinner, Chicken Breast, Carrot & Swede Mash & Broccoli
followed by some strawberries...

Will prob have another cuppa this eve too (milk from HEXa)

Jo
x

Fish finger sandwich and some salad when I get back from getting weighed tonight. It is a big day for me as tonight I am going to take target. 8.5st lost. So might wash it down with a glass of wine.

WOW! How fantastic you must feel! Well done!!

im doing extra easy
breakfast-2 weetabix and milk
lunch-quorn cottage pie,grapes,muller
dinner-steamed fish,veg,new pots, fruit and yogurt :D

Im having.
2 weetabix with milk
bacon and mushroom sandwich ,mullerlight and a banana
chicken roast with tates, beans,cabbage, carrots and Im making soup at the same time !!
its been snowing here all afternoon

Wow! Congratulations! :happy096:

Back