What's on todays Menu then??

I have had my morning ritual of 28g porridge for breaki,

Lunch - yummy yummy SW Mushroom & Broccoli quiche (I added laughing cow lights to it for a change & it was really nice & cheesy!! :D), with a nice big side salad

Dinner tonight - not to sure yet. Just cooked a brisket of Beef, so something with that! lol

BUT i do know I am having a meringue nest with lots of juicy strawberries & yogurt for a pudding :D x

awwww yummy i love brisket! nom nom nom! :D

i missed brekkie cos i slept in :( ive just had a pastrami and salad sarnie for lunch (HexB) and an apple and now im trying to decide what to have for tea :rolleyes: xx

oooohh my main meals for today are:-
  • porridge with banana and mixed berries for brekkie
  • cold gammon, roast veg and salad for lunch
  • dinner is going to be tuna steak with stir-fry, I will probably marniade the tuna in lemon and herbs/spices...
and then there will be fruit to fill the gaps and I have syns left that I probably won't need ;)
I don't mind eating like this to lose weight :D

I'm realllly not feeling hungry today at all, which is bad because I'm out on the booze tonight so really should be eating something proper!

Only had Macaroni & Cheese for dinner, McCains Rustic Oven Chips with WW Brown Danish for my tea, and then making up a pasta for when I get home (I'm usually tempted to get takeaway after drinking, but if I have pasta waiting for me, I'll be good!)

Didn't even want breakfast :( xxx

breakfast: this morning for me was a fruit corner naugthy I know but my husband brought wrong muller.
dinner: is ham and potato salad with rocket,cucumber,yellow pepper,radish,baby toms, beetroot and apple and alittle cheese on. the ham is smoked ham and it reminds me of being aboard. its lovely
tea: not sure yet going shopping now

Breakfast:
weetabix with yog, strawberries and banana
Lunch:
2 egg omelette with bacon and cheese, served with salad finished off with a Muller Light
Tea:
Am thinking of trying risotto! If that fails then jacket potato, pork loin and salad.

Breakfast: whole pink grapefruit, then a muller light

Dinner: 1 rasher bacon, 1 sausage (joes), loads of mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, egg and BBQ beans.

Tea: KFC SW style, SW wedges, home made BBQ dip, homemade coleslaw, and salad.

I'm on my first ever red day, hope I've planned it right!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (Hex B) with semi-skimmed milk (Hex A) with strawberries, blueberries, banana and sweetener

Lunch: Small jacket potato (Hex B) with tuna, FF fromage frais, cucumber and two babybel light (2/3 Hex A)

Tea: Grilled chicken salad with one babybel light (1/3 Hex A)

Dessert: Homemade toffee malteser ice-cream (9.5 syns if I have the lot..!)

Breakfast - lean bacon, egg, beans & mushrooms

Lunch - veggie pasta

Tea - Pork in creammy BBQ sauce, SW chips & veg bake

brekkie was 2 weetabix with some milk and water - usually have it with yog and banana but couldnt face it today

Lunch - should have been Tuna salad but changed to Jacket spud, beans, cheese (HExA) 2 rashers of bacon with the fat removed

Tea is mushroom rissotto with salad

Syns a freddo and the milk used for brekkie

No breakfast for me (just can't stomach it most days)

Lunch was cottage cheese (syned as i hate the light stuff) and a wholemeal roll, followed by pineapple with FF yogurt

Dinner will be after we've been jogging :)eek:) so having either mushy pea curry or mushroom stroganoff (SW style ofc)

:)

I've not had anything yet but that's quite normal for me, not much of an appetite during the day. I'll have a big cous cous salad in a couple of hours, then my dinner later tonight - I'm fancying a big plate of wholewheat spaghetti with olive oil and porcini mushrooms.

Breakfast for me was 2 poached eggs on rocket and 2 small slices of toast (B)
Lunch was cous cous with herbs and a side salad
Dinner is grilled salmon fillet with new potatoes, broccoli and courgettes. Can't wait - all from the garden (except the salmon!!)

brekkie was 2 weetabix with some milk and water - usually have it with yog and banana but couldnt face it today

Lunch - should have been Tuna salad but changed to Jacket spud, beans, cheese (HExA) 2 rashers of bacon with the fat removed

Tea is mushroom rissotto with salad

Syns a freddo and the milk used for brekkie

Ooo is this SW risotto recipe? I've been tempted to try it but unsure as all i seem to do with risotto is just add a stockcube or 2 to the rice and i like it like that.

Risotto is such a gorgeous meal, I could eat it every day (but try not to!)

My favourite is chilli risotto - fry some onions in olive oil (or Frylight if you use that), add your rice and stir for a couple of minutes. Start adding your stock and let it cook till the rice is nearly ready, then about 10 minutes from the end add some passata, a tin of kidney beans, some chilli and fajita spice if you have it. OMG yum!

I'm also a big fan of risotto but don't make it every day as it takes so long and I cannot bring myself to do the "chuck it in a pot with the stock and leave it" thing, because IMO that's not a risotto and how does the starch get released if you don't stir stir stir???

Anyway, my fave is leek and pea. I do onion, celery and garlic in fry light, add the rice and a bit of stock, keep adding, and then add leeks and peas and the rest of the stock. Finish with fresh herbs. Yum!!

Bit O/T but yummy!

Breakfast- porridge
Lunch- cous cous, muller, banana, fibre plus bar,
Dinner- Pea, leek, bacon risotto and a big bowl of mixed berries and muller

I know that i havent had my 1/3 superfree, but im not feeling that great today

Here's mine. Hope my choices are OK.
B - Banana and two Alpen lights
L - 2 egg omlette with mushrooms, tomatoes, 1 babybelle light
D - king prawn stir fry with egg noodles. Using ready prepared pepper stirfry veg. Followed by meringue nest, blackberries, rasberries and a muller light

Back