Silver Member
Whats on you Christmas wish list?
and what have you bought others?
i need inspiration.......

me > dunno
Him> a protective cover for his TT
inlaws> a Hamper
mum> a metal detector, some gardening clogs

come on...tel me what have you bought your OH/parents/inlaws/kids and what are you hopeing for?

It is my policy to not think about christmas shopping til December. This is because I am childless, and live in a city, so can be selfish like that!

Although I have had a flash of inspiration for my grandmother- I want to take her to the ballet, cos she loves it and never takes herself off to stuff like that!

Oh, AND have got OH Jamie Oliver's new cook book, as part of his gift, cos he loves cooking and wants to learn more about it. And obviously i must encourage this interest....

For me, I like vouchers to spend at the Beauty therapist's! That way I get facials all the time, and am v v happy! Did I mention I'm quite selfish?!!

Well I have started looking forward to Xmas this last weekend. But hadn't really thought about what i wanted at all. I've just been thinking about firstly, how I'm going to enjoy eating delicious foods and in and in a controlled fashion. Secondly about getting dressed up and partying and thirdly about getting organised with buying pressies,cards letters and the house ready.

Now you ask about pressies I guess I will probably get Sat nav as I could do with one as I have an appauling sense of direction and therefore lack confidence on long journeys. Also it's a gadget and therefore my husband will buy it for me!!!

Dizzy x

OH is off to the bike show - he needs some new leathers so he may end up with them as his Xmas present.

Some good friends have bought a boat, we are getting them a stove top kettle, some plastic wine glasses & some other boat bits.

I have no idea what I want...but a friend & I are going shopping on Tues (without children) so will probably get some idea's for me then.

Nicky

I have all my daughters pressies but very little for anyone else!! I think my sister might be getting me an MP3 player....my parents already gave me money as my present (towards my laptop) so that will probably be all I get on Christmas morning!!

My sis wants a GHD, but I'm not sure if I can really afford it...will have to wait and see wat happens...

OH is off to the bike show - he needs some new leathers so he may end up with them as his Xmas present.

Some good friends have bought a boat, we are getting them a stove top kettle, some plastic wine glasses & some other boat bits.

I have no idea what I want...but a friend & I are going shopping on Tues (without children) so will probably get some idea's for me then.

Nicky

we went there last Sat. and the MPH show, thats where i got his car cover. its a great show. our friends are going there this Sat. were off to Brum shoppping this weekend.

anyone been to the oasis centre recently? i havent been there for years. looking for some sexy boots :D

Microwaveable socks? Cooooooool!

Well hubbie has brought me ..... my CD!!!!
Bless him ... hes wonderful and offered to pay for it for me so long as he got out of xmas shopping!! lol!
x

Ahh bless him burtbird!
I'd really love a cosy tracksuit! sad but try! I have a really cosy fleece one that I wear when its really cold its a real slob out one but its a size 28!!!! and I'm now a 18-20 so a new one of those would be great...in fact a whole new wardrobe of clothes...and shoes they are all too big as well...or am I pushing it abit?and could I get away with nsaying my handbags are too big as well!!!
But no idea what to get my sons its getting harder every year! But Sophie well anything pink & princessy and she'll be very happy!
DH I've been saving up to buy him a sat nav.
Oh I love Xmas!!

Back