From Caterpillar to Butterfly

I hope things start to pick up for you soon sweetheart.

You're not useless, you're strong and determined and are just going through a rough patch right now. You'll come out the other side kicking :)
x

I hope things start to pick up for you soon sweetheart. You're not useless, you're strong and determined and are just going through a rough patch right now. You'll come out the other side kicking :) x

Thank you!
New week! 3 shifts and then a few days off so I can plan for the weeks ahead and be more on track. Also, study loads to catch up.
It's hard on shifts as I dehydrate and eat at silly times, so I'm going to try and drink a lot more before and after shifts to up it a bit. Hopefully this Fridays weigh in will be better. :) thanks for the motivation

Just to let you know, I did a tesco shop a yesterday & I tried my hardest to pick things that were palm oil free but the biggest thing was absolutely all of the cosmetical kind of stuff (shower gel, soap etc.) that I chose was all vegan! yay :)

Just to let you know, I did a tesco shop a yesterday & I tried my hardest to pick things that were palm oil free but the biggest thing was absolutely all of the cosmetical kind of stuff (shower gel, soap etc.) that I chose was all vegan! yay :)

Yay! Good for you! That's awesome. It's in a lot of stuff that it isn't necessary to be in. When I went vegan at first the hardest to find without it was a cheap peanut butter! But I found a couple in the end :p now I can't have it!
Well done on your good shop! :)

Monday 25th November

Today was madness! I missed breakfast and headed straight out. I had a dyslexia appointment at uni at 2:30 so I said I'd go during my lunch break. They said if I was back later than planned not to worry.

I started shift, and had a coffee on a quick break at mid morning, which was much needed. Then at 2 I left and ran to the station to get the train to uni.

I had my meeting, where she put in place supports to help me get through the course, and gave me my report. I feel much better now I'll get the help I've not had before, and I'm more confident I can do well this time round. Rushing back to work, I grabbed a wrap on the way, as I had no time to sit down and eat the soup if bought with me. I ate half the wrap quickly whilst I got changed back into uniform, and carried on with my shift.

All in all it was a good day, I left at 8pm completely shattered and as soon as I sat on the train home my feet were on fire! I ate the other half of the wrap on the train home. When I got back, my mum had bought me crisps, and in all honesty I had no energy to cook dinner so I ate them instead.

Food Diary

Breakfast - Nothing

Break - americano with milk from HEA

Lunch - half a wrap (8.5 syns)

Snack - other half wrap (8.5 syns)

Dinner - nothing Other: Tyrells (10 syns) Total syns: 27 (I'm really not doing very well at this) :(

Friday 29th November

Can't believe I've not written a diary on here since I logged Monday. It's been an ok week I tried to drink more water when I could, so I'm not as dehydrated, I've not been strictly to SW plan but I've been WELL under my calories.

I had a shift Monday, and two 12.5 hour shifts Wednesday and Thursday. I stayed late Thursday to help with some stuff so I got home about 10. As I had today off I wasn't bothered. I weighed today and have stayed the same :( I really don't know what else to do. I know I'm not strictly to SW but you have to eat a lot to be satisfied on SW and I don't have the time. It's easier to shove two halves of a wrap in my mouth than sit and eat a big tub of pasta.
I have a few days off as my parents are away and I need to look after furbaby and her medications. So I'm taking the time to re-evaluate what I might do.
I tried to study today, but walking, feeding, medicating and being sat on, takes up a lot of time and energy lol also I'm tired from yesterday still, and I'm anxious that the stress of my parents not being here will cause her to fit, or fit a lot.

Back