Whats that all about

louty24

So I've only lost a pound today and i'm sooooo disappointed. Stuck to it rigidly and had loads of water so I don't know whats gone wrong. Please help.

awwww hun...

I can imagine how disappointed you feel- I felt like that this week. BUT....you just have to look at the bigger picture. You've lost nearly a stone in two weeks which is amazing!!! AND it could be totm, wearing different clothes, time of day- loads of different factors.
I know it's hard- particularly when you start thinking to yourself 'is it worth it? I could lose more than this on WW or SW BUT if you look at everyone's losses you'll see everyone has weird one-offs and then the next week it's back on track. Don't be disheartened. You WILL lose the weight you want on LT so just keep on keeping on.

xxx

I know it must be disheartening, but these things really do seem to even out if you look at them over the course of a couple of weeks! After all, you know you're sticking to it & there's no way you're not losing weight when you're not eating anything!

Please stick with it, it's totally worth it. Wait for your next weigh in, I'm sure it'll make up for it!

Hannah

You had a massive loss in the first week so i think everything will even out like the other girls said. I know you must have been goin crazy and totally like how the hell did that happen but next week you will lose more and you will be delighted again. you are losing weight maybe you will notice it in your clothes this week rather than your weight.

good luck for next week's weigh in.

You must be gutted! But as everyone says over the two weeks you have lost 12lbs, nothing to be sneezed and probably would not havee done so well on any other diet. It is something I fear, as my confidence will take a knock if I have a low loss but as everyone keeps saying we gotta hang in there. xxx

cheers everyone I appreciate everything you have all said and I know that I have to keep going so nothing is going to stand in my way. Roll on next weeks weigh in x x x x Louise

Hey anne-mariep may I ask what weight you started at as me and you have the same weight to loose and the same goals. Louise

Our bodies are the most complicated machines on this earth. Strange bloody things especially when it comes to losing weight!

Maybe it was a week when your body decided to hold on to it's resources in preparation to off load a bigger mass next week. Remember to keep a check of your inch loss. As the weight may not manifest on the scales but you may have lost a couple of inches here and there through shrinkage!

Don't be disheartened sweetie. It is still a pound of disgusting, vile fat removed from your frame. Our hormones play a big part in small losses. The joys of being the superior sex!

You've lost 12lbs in 2 weeks! Absolutely fantastic!

Keep strong Louise!

I lost 2lb on my 2nd week, and was devastated. Knowing that I had been strict, not cheated (why anyone would cheat is beyond me..) I was drinking 5 litres a day, and I just couldnt believe it.

I took advice from the girls on here. I dropped my water intake to 3 litres, and Ive had a steady couple of losses of 5lb.

I also suffered from constipation, and on that particular week, Id used Fibreclear. I stopped using that, and I now use sennokot, which has been a great help.

Good luck for next week.

Back