What's the best compliment you've received since starting SW?

riahummingbird

Silver Member
What's the best compliment you've received since starting SW?

Mine might sound a bit strange but I was delighted when some people I only met fairly recently were shocked when I told them how big I used to be and said 'I couldn't imagine you being that size, you're so tiny!'.

In my head I'm still big and always have been so it is lovely when people who didn't know me then don't have that image!

Hi Hun

That must be a great feeling. I'm rejoining on 1st so not had any compliments yet as I've not lost much weight lol.
But before when I did SW people kept saying how I was inspiring etc and I found that really cute :)

Keep up the good work with your weight loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only had 16lbs to lose so people didn't really notice I'd lost that much weight or didn't say, but now I do get a few 'you've got a nice figure' 'you're only small' comments which are nice.

I enjoyed 2 "what do you want from the bakery, you don't look like a cream bun girl!"

(I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] was)

id just bought a new top(others to big and baggy) and managed to fit into smaller jeans when my OHs grandma and uncle both commented on how much weight id lost "wow! your doing so well" kinda makes you feel like a peacock holding your head up high and showing off your awesome new figure! =]

People I haven't seen in years literally don't recognise me lol! I've had people walk past me and not realise it was me until I shouted them. That makes me feel good. To me, I don't feel like I have changed that much. But obviously to others I have, so it's nice to have that reinforced.

Quite a strange one but my little girl said I could lay on her bed and watch a DVD tonight as I wouldn't 'break' her bed now lol

I haven't lost much weight, but some people at work have been saying I'm a lot happier and someone told me I lost my 'Three Chins'..

Back