Whats the best way to mix the porridge please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lesley cw, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

Hi all, please can i have some help on the best way to mix the porridge..Loads of thanks in advance..x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. change35

change35 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there

Someone has just done a recent post on this which was good advice. Add 140 ml of hot water in the blender then add porridge and blend for say 20 to 30 secs. Then place porridge in the microwave for 1 min. It comes out nice and smooth. Just tried this technique tonight and tasted yummy!!!

Enjoy
    Sharon:):)

4. sammylammy

sammylammy Trying Harder

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just whisk mine with hot water then microwave for about 45 seconds. I use a pint of water for all my packs as they last longer and i am a piggy wig!!!

5. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I add 140ml hot water, microwave for 1 min then add about 50ml hot water to thin it out. It makes it taste much better! Also i add a bit of cinnamon/nutmeg to mine, as i dont like the apple and cinnamon one

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.