Whats the craic with when you can be told to stop??

oooohhhh yeeeeaassshhh!!! feels very far away...but is getting closer week by week!!!
Chemist pah!!! mines nice tho i made sure they wrote my goal on top of the weigh sheet they store there ...no changes unless its downwards!!
mmm... they expect you to refeed for one day...if they have never tried TFR, as she obviously hasn't ...they just haven't got a clue!!!!!!!

Glad u like the idea tho hope u won't need it. I'm sure Nictastic suggested somethin like that in passing recently, so not my idea, I learnt that trick from listenin to u two he he he.

am storin your ideas for the day when I have to worry bout havin lipotrim snatched from me!!!! Be a while yet.

Julz, the stupid moron is obviously just jealous of you coz she hasn't got the strength to change her own life. Ignore the idiot and do what you suggested and ring the chemist.

It makes me soooooooooo angry the attitude of some people! I chatted to my chemist about my target and she is fine with it!

We are the customer, doesn't see know the customer is ALWAYS right!!

Good luck, although I KNOW you will win the battle.

x

P.S. Would she notice if you got weighed with a backpack on? Maybe one containing several weights?!!!! Lol!

You know my thoughts on this.... but as for the weights you can wear 5hite loads of aerobic ankle weights, think they weigh a couple of lbs each!...and when she asks you why you have gained you can say she drove you to eating!!!

:D:D:D
Such a good laugh, this!

But seriously, this new pharmacist girl sounds totally ignorant. Pls speak to the owner. I certainly agree with the healthy BMI target. My pharmacist says I'd have to stop when my BMI goes under 20. I'm aiming for 21.5 so that if it goes up slightly it is 22 - bang in the mddle of healthy!
And Julz, pls don't risk buying LT on ebay :) On to your target!

Ye are stone wall mad girls....hehe. Funny thread. Has cheered me up.
I had a problem with one of the girls in my chemist. I did a bit of detective work and now have my weigh in when shes gone on lunch. Sad but true. Shes a great add for LT diet you know. Very ugly though God bless her. Don't let her bully you although i know u can handle her. You are so determind God help anyone that gets in ur way .....lol

I think you should have said "oi-you-NOOOO!" Then slapped her real hard between the eyes.
Other than that next time try and grab the regular lady and have a quiet word in her shell like xxx

I agree with Gaz, snot the biatch!

seriously though, do complain bitterly to the manager there, and to your usual pharm, and all being well they will move her away from a customer facing role!

some people just should not be allowed outside where there are others!

:happy096: on the weight loss :D

Just phoned the chemist but he is away on holiday and will be back on monday morning - it was HER that answered the phone.

Nevermind hun, ring him on Monday. Enjoy your weekend and forget about the stupid baitch.

x

Back