Whats The Naugtiest Thing U Have Done

I've had one experience with knickers too:eek:

I was at infant school and they were hot on you eating all your dinner. I had eaten mine, but hadn't managed all the pudding. I was told I couldn't go out to play until I'd eaten it all (just beginning to realise where my food problems started:rolleyes:)

I was then sat on the dinner ladies lap until I ate it, after what seemed like hours I needed to pee and asked if I could go. I was told no, not until I'd eaten. So I pee'd on the dinnerladies lap, I'd like to say I couldn't hold it any longer, but I have to admit it was pure spite:p

I was then taken away to get changed, but there were only a pair of boys light blue y fronts for me to put on, which would have been ok but we had PE that afternoon and did this in vests and knickers:eek:

I got out of eating cold pudding tho:D

Oh Tracey :rotflmao: - I really can just picture the scene :D

Many more things are springing to mind now:eek:

I'll tell you one more recent one, then I think I'll leave it there, wouldn't like to give you all the wrong impression;)

My hubby and I had had a row, nothing major but I was left feeling extremely angry and vengeful:sign0151:

Hubby went out and stayed out for a few hours, in this time my anger grew. I was getting ready for bed and was brushing my teeth, when I had an idea!

I brushed round the rim of the loo with his toothbrush and then put it neatlly back on the bathroom shelf.

We made up the next day and I didn't tell him what I'd done. The following day he got an abcess in his mouth:eek: I felt a little guilty about that one!

Oh do tell us more they are fun, but I can wait until tomorrow.

I do know of a friend who found out her husband had lied to her, but she kept her cool and baked him a chocolate cake, but covered the top with ExLax. Needless to say he was on the loo for 2 days.

:D i am taking note on this thread, so be carefull what you write or i might have to come round and feel some collars, deception seems to be the theme running through this :p

I ordered a fancy kettle from a catalogue a few years back and delivery was promised in 48hrs....5 days later and no sign of it. I phoned to complain saying I would never use them again etc etc.
They apologised and promised to send out another. It arrived 48hrs later with a £10 voucher!
The following day my neighbour knocked on the door......"I took this parcel in for you last week" .....you guessed it....the original kettle:eek:
I gave it to my Mum;)
X
Shhhhh....don't tell

Oh do tell us more they are fun, but I can wait until tomorrow.

I do know of a friend who found out her husband had lied to her, but she kept her cool and baked him a chocolate cake, but covered the top with ExLax. Needless to say he was on the loo for 2 days.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Might try that next time hubby gets out of line!

:D i am taking note on this thread, so be carefull what you write or i might have to come round and feel some collars, deception seems to be the theme running through this :p

Oooops forgot about you Alan, better not tell any tales about my encounters with the police then!:eek:

Oh Ok just one.

I was driving home one night from work, it was about 11.00pm and possibly I was exceeding the speed limit:eek: I was pulled over by the police, a young officer came to my window and of course leaned straight in to see if there was a slight whiff of alcohol (as they do;)) He asked if car belonged to me etc. my name, blah blah and explained I had been just over the speed limit. He asked where I was going and where I'd been. He then proceeded to check round the car (I was driving a grey Skoda Estelle, which the kids and I had covered in sticky black plastic flowers...as you do:rolleyes:) I then saw him checking in the back windows and saw a strange shocked look come over his face:confused: He came back to my window and with a slightly ruddy complexion said I could go on my way but to watch my speed.

I got home and went in the back of the car to find my works suitcase open on the back seat. I was at that time an Ann Summers rep:D:D:D

LOL Tracey - you're just one naughty story after another :D

hahaha bet that scared the life out of him!! hehe x

My american friend and I were going a long way, driving, so rather than keep stopping for the kids, we bought a fridge for the car. We dutifully loaded it up everyday and used it for a week. It was about $200. At the end of the week she took it back to Walmart and said
'Heap of crap. Doesn't keep anything cold'. Refunded the money, and on the way out of the store she said
'Next time we go back to missouri we'll use the Walmart rental scheme again'
I nearly pee'd my pants. In england we'd never get away with it!

I know someone who does that all the time with tools from Argos. Naughty naughty

I wouldn't worry about it. I know someone who would unpick seams and take the item back!

My hubby and I had had a row, nothing major but I was left feeling extremely angry and vengeful:sign0151:

Hubby went out and stayed out for a few hours, in this time my anger grew. I was getting ready for bed and was brushing my teeth, when I had an idea!

I brushed round the rim of the loo with his toothbrush and then put it neatlly back on the bathroom shelf.

We made up the next day and I didn't tell him what I'd done. The following day he got an abcess in his mouth:eek: I felt a little guilty about that one!

Again, my american friend comes to mind re toothbrushes. Her Oh regularly p's her off so she does obscene things with his toothbrush. As far as I know it hasn't involved the loo, but I caught on and also do it. The taps get a regular scrub with his sonic toothbrush ! Try it ladies, they come out a treat! She also wound a pube she found around the bristles of his toothbrush! She said she was helping him floss!!

My friend wound a pube around the bristles of her OH 's toothbrush, cos he had pee'd her off. She said she was helping him floss.......

Christmas Tree

A few years ago I spotted a gorgeous Christmas tree (not live) in Dobbies it was £130 :eek: I really wanted it and had decided that, as I was being made redundant, this would be my treat from my payout.

So eventually I get my money and I have another job to go to so not feeling guilty about spending this. Dh loads the tree onto a big trolley (it's a big tree) and we toddle off to the checkout.

There's a young lass on the till and she can't find a barcode on the box so asks how much the tree is. We were honest and tell her £130. She says £30, we tell her no £130 and this went on a couple of times till eventually I hand over £30 and put £100 back in my purse. And legged it pretty sharpish out of the store - we didn't go back for ages :D

we should have a plan to swop clothes that are too big for us
we do it at our class every week and put a £1 into the charity box everytine we take anything.
its really good fun to try on the new clothes.

Many more things are springing to mind now:eek:

I'll tell you one more recent one, then I think I'll leave it there, wouldn't like to give you all the wrong impression;)

PMSL!!!!!....a girl after my own heart here!!!!....lol:D:D:D

this is my favourite thread so far im actually peeing my pants with laughter you are all very very naughty
but i love you all
dont really think cleaning the loo with the toothbrush is such a good idea as he may kiss you yukk!!

my husband and i have a saying for everytime someone makes a mistake thats good for us
"you spend all your life paying for your mistakes, dont bother paying for anyone else's"
especially to the twit in asda today who didnt charge us for all the kids lunches.

Back