Whats with the "ketosis" fuss... ???

needtofeelnormal

Ok, Ive been on the SS CD and this is now day 8... I keep reading "our friend ketosis" .... "isnt ketosis wonderful"...

i am defo in ketosis (so my little pee sticks say) .... but i feel NO different! Still hungry (sometimes), still getting headaches and still feel amazingly tired!

Whats this ketosis fuss all about i ask myself... and fellow weight loss supporters!!!

x

Many people don't feel hungry whilst in ketosis, have more energy and view it as a positive sign of burning fat.

Some don't feel the benefits - maybe you will further along the line.

well, I suppose it is different for everyone, I never did the pee sticks but within days of following the diet to the letter, I suddenly felt very little hunger, felt buzzy, energetic and generally fab. The only down side was I had a foul taste in my mouth! But that subsided. I dont feel as buzzy or have that euphoric feeling, but I still dont feel hungry (unless I am late drinking a shake) and I know if I was eating this little usually I would be grumpy as hell. I did CD a few years ago and I really remember the difference switching from ketosis to 'normal hunger' and the difference was startling. So yes! I do feel ketosis is my friend because I couldn't stick to this diet without it

thanks guys, hopefully this feeling of well being will catch up with me soon! fingers crossed! Good luck with your weight loss :) xx

it wasn't until i moved up a plan or two and felt genuine hunger as my body started to come out of ketosis that i realised that what i had been taking as hunger had quite often been strong cravings. i had forgotten over the weeks what the genuine feeling was. i hope the benefits do catch up with you hon. i was never euphoric or any of that but i did get to the point where i'd forget to have a shake and have to get out of bed to have it, you'll get there too :)

abz xx

Back