Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What's with...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by doingitwell, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. doingitwell

doingitwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(33.46%)
    all the bloody zits on my face?

Anyone else having this issue?

What works because my skin is in a terrible state at the moment. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know the feeling - my skin is dry and flaking off - it's horrible - yet I have suddenly got spots too! I am blaming the moisturiser I am using for the dry skin for causing the spots!

4. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.55%)
    Diet:
    Cd
    Hi Ladies, well i resemble a typical teenager ( only im 34yrs old ) I think its the blast of vitamins that we are getting that is playing naughty b*g***s with our skin, Im hoping is just temporary, i recall last time it did settle down

xx

5. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have only had one big spot on my forehead..... luckily under my fringe so im alright. I never get spots though and keep getting little white heads popping up here and there but nothing scary.

All i use it baby wipes on my face tot ake make-up off and then another to clean my skin and then use body yoghurt from Avon on my face and all over my body.

Works a treat, dont have dry skin at all or multiple big spots.

6. tizembo45

tizembo45 Member

Might be all the toxins coming out because your not having bad things going into your body while on the diet?:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.