Whats wrong with me!!

Chantelle

grrr....i feel like im doing SO well, am over 2 stone lighter than I was in February ....

but for last 2 weeks just feel like I have been letting little things slip back in..........

i havent actually been 'bad' in the sense that i have eaten a pizza, choc etc...but in a way i wish i had cos its the little things i am doing every day that are just stalling the losses....i.e. extra sprinklings of parmesan cheese, bigger bowls of cereal etc just stupid stuff thats not worth it..

start new job 1st June so really want to make effort to lose another half stone by then but way im going im just going 2 maintain grrrr

sorry to rant!xxxx

I think we all go through stages of this hun, don't beat yourself up too much! I think we can become complacent and see the difference in ourselves and so mentally tell ourselves it's ok to have that extra bit of cheese, etc.

The main thing is you realise what it is your doing and so you can give yourself a kick up the ass and get back on the train to Slimville :):)

K xx

Hi
You have done so well and as said before we all hit periods like this, I know how you feel because I have lost 1/2lb in 2 weeks. Write everything you eat down in a food diary and you should be able to see where you are going wrong, then up the activity level a little and the 1/2 stone will go.
Best Wishes
Debs x

yep ok..from 2mro will start a food diary ...never done one before but think psychologically it may help i need 2 see it in black and white and i need 2 start weighing my hex's again! BACK 2 BASICS!

thanks guys xx

Back