What's your current music?

Right now i cannot stop listening to alanis morrisette.. nightwish.. within temptation (esp memories).. and the beatles.. but im sure it will all change.. lol.. it constantly does..

x x

Oooh Nightwish...I'm not really into the whole operatic female fronted groups, but a couple of their songs are ace like End of All Hope and While Your Lips Are Still Red (oh this one makes me weak, I tell you).

Which Beatles era/album do you prefer? I like Revolver & Magical Mystery Tour the bestest...

Oooh Nightwish...I'm not really into the whole operatic female fronted groups, but a couple of their songs are ace like End of All Hope and While Your Lips Are Still Red (oh this one makes me weak, I tell you).

Which Beatles era/album do you prefer? I like Revolver & Magical Mystery Tour the bestest...

I have to say the best album in the WORLD is sgt peppers.. I just cant get over it.. it just blows my mind.. Esp a day in the life.. its just simply AMAZING

Hi

Yes got a bit of the sisters! saw Wayne Hussey of the Mission at Whitby this year

Wayne Hussey is a God!!
Feel quite inspired now - could almost dig out my old Sisters and Mission records (ha ha - how old am I?!) for a stroll down memory lane, them were the days......!! I do have a few secret Mission tracks on the ipod. My 16 year old daughter thinks the Mission are rubbish - ooooh, harsh, the little madam!

lol can always lend you mine! OH bought me a three cd mission boxed set for my birthday, and here in our pc room is home to my Mission posters that I erm borrowed in my younger days inc a massive God's own medicine poster that was liberated from here in Peterborough when they played here in erm 1986!!!

Special K - did you ever manage to get into Fields of the Nephilim? A bit gimmicky I know but they were great at the time! OMG what I must have put my poor mother through! (Sorry mum)

Yep saw them a few times as well, well their hats above all the dry ice lol!
Think I have a couple of t shirts somewhere as well
My mum panics now when I am not wearing black, always asks me whats wrong lol been into Goth stuff since I was around 17, tried to get out of it when I was 30 but didn't work at all, so here I am 43 and still in the blackness! but I hasten to add so are most of the ones who go to Whitby!

I'm listening to BFMV and lots of heavy metal compilations at the moment as feeling stoked for tomorrow...it gets the blood pumping and the heart rate where it should be at for race readiness...well...maybe...

43! LOL! We're far too old for this! Should be settling down with some 'easy listening'! I have 'grown out' of it clothes wise though and now seem to prefer something smart from M&S (OMG I'm turning into my mother...)

I have been lostening to lots of a band called Boyce Avenue. They are on Youtube and pretty awesome. Oh and listening to lots of Frank turner too!

Today it's lots of metal again, need an energising force, it's Thursday, my slumpy day after all...

Been listening to Savage Garden's "Affirmation" album and a Rodney Carrington country-comedy album today, good for a laugh and a little living-room dance-fest :p

I seem to be rediscovering the prodigy at the moment, well lots of stuff actually now my youngest has started school. I get more time in the house/car on my own.........No more Bob the builder woooohoooo
Love Placebo too

Newton Faulkners' feelgood Hand Built by Robots...it's yummy...

Lately i've been rinsing the recent Coldplay album and its sister EP... which is all a bit mainstream compared to my normal tastes, but I think the album is absolutely stunning. Someone described it as a 'digestible epic' and that sounds about right, like Mansun's Six in a more direct approach. Love it, the Wombometer goes up to 5/5 for this one :D

Oh, and I quite like the Duffy album too. Maybe my tastes are becoming more mainstream with age? Who knows?

Back