What's your current music?

Disturbed RAWK! (they are regularly on my playlist in the gym and elsewhere on my walkman) The first song I ever heard of theirs (and I still love it!) is Down With the Sickness...

Am listening to The King of Rock 'n Roll (the album) by Daniel Lioneye (yeah it's H.I.M in a different guise)

It was Grey Daze for a bit then some The Fall complete Peel sessions...mmm....

Morrissey with a hint of Rammstein.

Ivy

my ipod is full of old skool thrash, and NWOBHM, Enforcer, Possessed, Exhumer, Cannibal Corspe etc, good tempo for running :D

My iPod is full of everything done by Sonata Arctica, very good symphonic metal and great for going along with on a bit of exercise. I cannot wait for their new album!

I'm loving Lady GaGa - The Fame, Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D, Robyn - Robyn, Lily Allen, It's not Me, It's You amongst others at the moment :D

Love a bit of bluegrass me.

Though I cannot get enough of Bon iver and Rick James at the moment!!

been listening to carrie underwood, Black eyed peas, jls, leona lewis, robbie willams :)

at the mo loving a bit of oasis, stereophonics, muse, kings of leon, placebo, blink182, u2, the beatles, aerosmith, guns n roses etc.

Recently I've been blasting out Devin Townsend's latest album Addicted! its not his heaviest, greatest or deepest album but my word its catchy! Ive also been listening to DJ Champion's Chill em all, Apollo 440s offerings and Kamelot's The black Halo - such a brilliant album!

Everyday in the car on the way to work I listen to the following songs, which set me up for the day:

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
Suspicious Minds - Elvis &
Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z

I have a really good sing along in the car on the way to work and back and it totally relaxes me - it's just a pity I can't sing lol!

I can't physically stop listening to The National.

Really terrific stuff, not for everyone tho.

Trivium, Chimaira and Black Veil Brides! :D

Just installed a complete new set of front and rear speakers and a rather large sub and amp in my car, so I'm loving Prodigy and Pendulum atm, just because it sounds so good!

But most of the time I just love heavy metal, I mean HEAVY metal: Whitechapel, Old Trivium, Winds of Plague etc.

Back