whats your fav sw meal and how many syns is it?

j0j0

hi everyone
im starting slimmingworld again and trying to get some meal ideas as food is all i can think about!
I was wondering what everyones fav meal, snack and treats are and home many syns are in them,
I like to use my slow cooker alot. I like burgers and sausages I have tried to make burgers but they always turn out dry.
any help please
thank you :eat:

One of my favourites is Sausage and Mash (3 syns using quorn sausages), and also jacket potato with baked beans and a healthyA of cheese :)
Also, risotto is a great comfort food. I use all free veg, then add my healthy extra of Parmesan, and a tablespoon of Philadelphia garlic and herbs (2 syns). Really creamy and filling :)

ooohhh I make lovely burgers there is a recipe list on my diary if you want it (shedding the wobble) - in there on page 62 there is a list of where to find the recipes ;)

Im usually a RED girl -but I have gone EE today as I want one of my faves :-
Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5 syns on EE)

on my diary I have balsamic braised beef, goan pork curry etc -I do em in the slow cooker ;)
ooh and if you like burgers but want to concoct your own -add about 1-2tbs natural yog, quark to the mix in place of egg (I don't add any bread either ;))

here you go -the link to my list just in case its any use..
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...wobble-mission-heading-home-has-begun-62.html

thanks they all sound good to me!
I do like pasta with Philadelphia garlic and herbs chicken and mushrooms,

ooohhh I make lovely burgers there is a recipe list on my diary if you want it (shedding the wobble) - in there on page 62 there is a list of where to find the recipes ;)

Im usually a RED girl -but I have gone EE today as I want one of my faves :-
Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5 syns on EE)

on my diary I have balsamic braised beef, goan pork curry etc -I do em in the slow cooker ;)
ooh and if you like burgers but want to concoct your own -add about 1-2tbs natural yog, quark to the mix in place of egg (I don't add any bread either ;))
here you go -the link to my list just in case its any use..
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...wobble-mission-heading-home-has-begun-62.html

i will have a look for the burger recipe now thank you!
I am going to do ee days i think I love meat and potatoes, was thinking if i made some veg soup i could have it before a meal if I dont want veg or salad with it but im not sure if that counts as a ee meal was thinking i would eat less because the soup would fill me up!

Back