What's your favourite fitness class?

soozy84

I finally decided to join the gym again today. In the past I used my membership mainly for swimming but this time I think I'm going to attend a couple of fitness classes too. I was hoping you guys could give me some ideas of which ones to try out...

What's your favourite fitness class and why? xx

i cant choose one... 3 do?
body combat, body attack & body pump.

combat and attack becuase its high intensity, hard work. and pump becuase to me its the hardest class ive ever done, it helps me achive my dream body too, i want to be heavily defined muscle wise :)

I really like the look of body combat but I'm a little nervous about going in case I'm not fit enough. Is there a mix of people in your class?

its really popular at the gym i go to so its usually regulars, but theres always a good mix of people :)

Combat is great and there is def people at different fitness levels. I also started doing body vive that's concentrating on your arms and legs mainly but that's really good. and also works ur abs.
I have also done body jam which is great too and really intensive.
Abattack I've also done which I really enjoyed too - obviously good for toning your muscles - which is needed when losing weight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I've heard body vive is good! Might try it. They do a few les mills ones (vive, attack, combat, balance and pump). Think I'll give combat a go.

I wanted to try pump and balance but they are not good times for me :( so can't make them. I really do enjoy combat :) I would def recommend trying it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back