What's your favourite flavour??????

Porridge is new - CDC's are just getting them in now :)

My absolute favourite is Cappucino, it's the only shake I have bought in the last 3 weeks! lol. I also have choc tetra's for when I am out and about, and I love malt toffee bars - they taste like fudge bars! mmmmm

I make my cappucino up with lots of ice and about 350ml water. How do you make it hot? anyone? only time I tried to make it hot it went all lumpy! lol

Hi Bish Bosh(congrats on becoming obese btw)
When I make mine hot I add 2tsps of instant coffee, using 4ozs of cold water and 8 of near boiling water and mix with an electric hand blender(have just had to buy and extra one from Asda for just under £5 to leave at work as I forgot it yesterday and had to mix by hand-just wasn't the same, super smooth drink taht I'm used to :( )
It's scrummy :D

Thanks - did that earlier. Have to say that I just dont like the shakes hot - makes them taste funny! Think I will stick to my nice yummy ice cold milkshakes in future :D

I love Strawberry, Banana, and vanilla I make it with the recommended amount of water plus a big handful of Ice whizzed in the blender, A lovely thick milkshake :eek:) Last time I had quite a lot of savoury, but for me a hot drink doesn't satisfy me as much so I haven't got any savouries for this week.
I think i might try the porridge next time, I declined this time, Has anyone used the savoury drink flavour?? What does this taste like?
x

I like the vanilla cold with cinnamon, the vanilla warm with nutmeg, I like the choc warm with husks and the choc cold with ice cubes and cinnamon. I quite like the vanilla with some instant coffee either hot or cold. I like all the bars, but like the cranberry one the best. I don't mind the soups but I only have them every so often. Not tried the brocoli and stilton, but might now I have heard others saying it is nice. I do not like the porridge

Only my 4th day so still have lots to try but so far my favorite is the Toffee walnut, in fact i've liked them all except the Banana tetra it's got a weird chemically taste to it!

Shakes: fruit/forest' and the toff/w'nut

Soups: Oriental and leek/potato

Loved the Banana which was today's breakfast.
Just need to remember to drink more H2O.

Husks

What are husks if you don't mind me asking?
psyllium husk are "an ideal source of fibre for those that have an intollerance to wheat. psyllium husks are tottally natural & safe"
they have no cals no carbs & no fat in them.
they will not bring you out of ketosis & are brill at thickening your shakes & soups, just remember to drink extra water & it helps with the number 2's problem
hope this of help
holland & Barrett do PH in capsule form

I have only had one, this being my first day. I had the banana shake, mixed as instructed. It was delicious!!! Im going to have my lunch at 2 and dont know which Soup I will be having. If it is as nice as the banana shake was then I cant wait!!
Lynne x

I got a 400g bag from my local health food shop for £5. I think it will last for ages. I add 1 or 2 teaspoons to a shake. if the water is hot, the husks go nice and thick. I drink added water either side of the shake so I dont make myself a nice internal husk brickette!

Ive just had my second ever Cd meal. Brocolli and Cheese. It was yummy, first sip was a bit odd but soon got into it, had a bit of pepper on top (i like it hot):eek: percy filth!
roll on the next meal!! I think I might have ermmmmmmmm leek and potato.
PS i wonder if i'm thin yet :D
Lynne x

Ive just had my second ever Cd meal. Brocolli and Cheese. It was yummy, first sip was a bit odd but soon got into it, had a bit of pepper on top (i like it hot):eek:
PS i wonder if i'm thin yet :D
Lynne x

Oh no, i shall hold my nose with the next Brocolli & Cheese.
Got no new savoury flavours to try, only the chocolate flavour is the one i have not tried yet.
Can't decide on tonight's dinner. Chicken & Mushroom or Brocolli & Cheese or Leek & Spuds.
Today has been the hardest, really hungry, but still hanging on in there:wave_cry:

i like the vanilla and carmel and walnut at the moment.

I like the bars the best, malt toffee, chocolate, orange and caramel and the shakes I like butterscotch, toffee and walnut and chocolate. I don't like the soups.

butterscotch and strawberry are nice to. ive not had the soups yet. are they that bad?

soups are good on a winters day , cheese and broc i find are ok , but we are all different

I have only found that I don't like the leek and pot - NO flavour - and I am not so keen on the tomato - but love the chicken one and the mushroom - shakes I love vanilla hot with a spoon of coffee in (I have half on a morning and half when I come home from work at night) I like butterscotch, toffee and choc is my absolute fave in any form - bars wise - can't stand the peanut (reminds me of lino somehow!) but like the cranberry, caramel. choc and malt. mmm

Well for my evening meal at 9ish I had the Vegetable soup. Again I thought it was absolutely delishhhious! I nibbled on the bits and the soup was lovely and spicy and rich. Bring 'em on! Going to fill my water bottles in a min. Does anybody stop drinking water at a specific time so that they aren't in the bathroom all night?
Lynne x

Back