What's your favourite flavour??????

My faves are the choc mint, or half and half butterscotch and vanilla! I also think the cheese and broccoli is like sick, and couldn't finish it.

I also add 50 -75 % more water in too, or they are too thick, and I have my shakes half at a time every 2 hours. That way I don't ever get hungry!

I think I will have to do that because I was up and down all night.
Suppose the exercise is good for me though.
Ok, turn on the music, and one, two, three, four...... and bend, one two three four, and knickers down, one two three four, and squat to the loo, two three four, and stand two three four, and knickers up two threee four, and flush two three four .... must think of a tune for it lol.
If I do that every time It will make it more of a laugh than a pain in the proverbial!
Lynne x
:character00182:Scream if you wanna go faster!!

Lol Nibbles, that was fantastic!!
I can do that! yeahhhh, oh but i wouldnt look quite the same somehow. Oh, I Know!! Ill grow my hair long that might do it.
Lol
Lynne x

spicy tomatoe yuk!!!!! i was nearly sick!

mmm mmm mmm toffee and walnut with 1 spoonful of MAM blend like crazy oh and 150ml of freezing water put in freezer for 25 mins just so its cold not frozen amaaazing, i love all my shakes made as mousses but this was the first time i tried the toffee and walnut as a mousse and I have to say it blends the best, the vanilla does not blend at all!!

I've just started in the last two days...I LOVE the chicken soup with black pepper and I love the cappucino with extra coffee and I really love butterscotch and the strawberry...
I have cappucino or hot chocolate first thing in the morning and then soup for lunch and dinner and then sweet shakes in the evening! I don't feel deprived...
I did not like the porridge at all though! :(

Still a few that i haven't tried, but still 100%CD:eek:

Oriental Chilli and Banana have to be my current favs.

i love the chilli soup.. its really nice.. im having a porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch,& a hot chocolate/mint/orange for supper.
the only one i just cant stand is spicy tomatoe... yuckkkkk! x

the only one i just cant stand is spicy tomatoe... yuckkkkk! x

How we all differ!! I don't actually mind it, having had the 1st one for dinner tonight.

yeah its funny peoples taste are so different.. think i was on a no winner with the tomatoe one cause i put it in the blender & it came out all frothy! maybe ill try again that may of been why! lol x

i hate all the soups and all the shakes except choc and choc mint. but i do LOVE the tetras!!! and the porridge is okay in small doses. i particularly hate choc orange-it made me want to vomit! xxx

choc mint is nice too. x

Asked before but my post went unanswered I think, Has anyone tried the savoury flavouring??? I am desperate for something savoury!!!!
Only got sweet shakes this week, next time I need some soups I think.
x

oooh what's savoury flavoring, is that for water?

Strange, last week i loved banana, this week i'm off it. Same with the strawberry and i've got 5 more on SS between now and Friday.:eek:
And one Brocolli and Cheese:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Love the tomato and oriental flavours at the moment.

so far, i've let my cdc choose at random all the flavours, maybe my tastebuds are dead but it all tastes great to me so far, only ones i weren't fussed on were the banana & straw tetra. not tasted the bars bit scared of getting those, might leave it till much later in the game.

Back