Whats your flavour? =]

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Whats your fave flavour? ANNDD what flavour do you think they should make?

I really like choc mint & Chilli soup, and i reallyyyy want them to make a white choc milkshake! :sigh:

omg white chocolate milkshake or white choc bars would be heaven!!

I love the veg soup and the choc mint milkshake at the moment. And my fav bar is the Chewy Chocolate or the Peanut crunch haha

I like the vanilla because then I can have my vanilla coffee shake in the morning.

Bars - Oh I am so a peanut gal!

Porridge - no suggestions, it is AMAZING. I could live off it permanently quite happily:p

I'm definitely a chocolate girl, but the Lighter Life bars are way better than the CD ones sad to say. I used to swap with a friend who was doing LL cos she liked our soup and I liked their bars, shame she stopped doing it.

I wish CD would do more crunchy bars, something to get your teeth into. And maybe a chocmint crunch bar or something like that.

OMG I like nearly all of it !!!! I swapped from lipotrim which was nasty .. and all the CD products are a treat :)
I LOVE banana , toffee and walnut , strawberry , choc mint ,
mushroom soup,
the orange, caramel , peanut , cranberry bars are all amazing ( not tried the others yet !!!) ... oh I have so much more to try... oh and i was naughty today and froze a choc tetra and it was like the niest choc icecream and filled me up much more than the shake normally does !!!!

i am not keen on the chocolate shake , the tomato soup or the butterscotch shake ( the Toffee and walnut tastes more like butterscotch to me !!) but they are still nice :)
I love CD

oh and i was naughty today and froze a choc tetra and it was like the niest choc icecream and filled me up much more than the shake normally does !!!!

This is going to sound silly but how did you freeze your tetra? I tried it once and it was far too hard to eat. Did you have to constantly check on it in the freezer? Or did you let it melt a bit first. I'm off to have another go.

This is going to sound silly but how did you freeze your tetra? I tried it once and it was far too hard to eat. Did you have to constantly check on it in the freezer? Or did you let it melt a bit first. I'm off to have another go.

take it out of the freezer about 30 mins to an hour before you want to eat it, you're not really supposed to freeze them tho

Thanks, I'll try that.

yeah it was a little hard to start and I defrosted it a bit in the microwave .. but next time I will take out an hour earlier ...
I am aware that 'some ' nutrients may be damaged by freezing so will not be doing it too often .. just a treat now and then .. much better than having real icecream IMO !!!

Fav choc bar is orange, fav shake is butterscotch and would love a chocmint bar too!

ohh my fave bar is cranberry, peanut and the chocolate one melted in the oven, but the bars play hell with my tummy.

I love the porridge and peanut bars! Haven't tried the choc mint shakes but I got one this week to try :) I like the vanilla shakes too...I've discovered a naughty lil trick with them!

Come on Gaelic Fairy, tell us the trick, you can't tease us like that :)

Haha ok but a CDC will kill me for it! I'm saying in advance that my CDC told me this trick as a way to keep me on the diet. I only do it as an occasional treat :)

You add a lil water to the vanilla powder until it looks like fairy cake mix and then microwave it (ooooh bold I know) for 1min 30 secs and you get a muffin :D It doesn't look very pretty but tastes yum!

My fav shake is choc, and porridge - cinnamon and apple. Thats all I have! I had a bar this week peanut was yum but since I ate it i have been really naughty and picked at food constantly so its back to the shakes and porridge, its not worth the risk.

I would also love there to be a mint crunch bar like the nougat one they sell in boots... yum! or maybe a cappuccio bar. I loooovvve coffee :)

I think they should make a coconut bar or coconut shake or coconut soup (jk about the last one, but the rest I thinki would be lush).
I'm surviving off chocolate tetras and cranberry crunch bars atm, after 6 weeks I am too lazy to make anything else.

Back