Whats your food obsession since starting SW

Birdmummy

Hi,

Bit scared to post in case it's been asked before or I have put it in the wrong place, but hey here goes...

Since doing SW for the last 3 weeks I have realised that I can't get enough of TOMATOES! Gone through so many fresh ones and emptied my cupboard of the tinned ones now, so glad their a free food. So much so that it has really made me think. Does anybody else have any food obsession since starting SW? Would really be interested to hear. Thanks

Hahaha, oh, I've had so many food obsessions since starting SW!

To start with, it was apples. I ate apples near constantly. Then I went through a babybel light stage (hexA) then a freddo stage (5 syns).

At the moment I can't get enough of pineapple. I've got my OH constantly going out to buy me pineapples. And low fat yoghurt... mmmm.

Sweet onion ryvita was a major obsession but now I've run out. Have also been in live with BBQ baked beans, curly wurlies and aldi fishcakes. At the moment it's berries.

For me it's potato. I've never eaten so much potato in my life until I joined Slimming World. It's so versatile, so I'm glad that it's a Free food. With mine I do:

- Jacket Potatoes
- Stuffed Potato Skins
- SW Wedges
- SW Roast Potatoes
- Mashed Potato
- Boiled Potatoes
- Potato "Gratin"

..the list could go on, I just can't get enough of potatoes! :)

Isn't it funny how apart from freddo and curly wurly, all our cravings have been GOOD ones ? Potatoes and pineapple and yoghurts and tuna. Especially apples, thought my craving was bad. Wonder what that's all about?

I have never eaten so many onions and mushrooms!
In terms of obsession, I'd say couscous, love the stuff and had never even tried it before SW.

My obsessions change but have included frozen berries with natural fromage frais, mangos, cous cous, pineapple (not all together). At the minute it eggs!! I love them boiled, fried (in Frylite), scrambled

Since discovering i like mushy peas ive been planning my meals around them haha

and my house mates SW obsession is stir fry's she has at least 6 a week haha

Eggs! eggs for breakfast, eggs for lunch, eggs with dinner! Eggs and chips, scrambled eggs, omelettes, foo yung, fried eggs, eggs and bacon, mushroom scrambles with smoked salmon, boiled eggs and dippy soldiers and now magic pancakes with oats and eggs!

Seriously, I run out of eggs yesterday and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!!!!

Ohhhh snap peas, baby corn, mini Babybels, Marmite bites, pomodorinos, jalapenos, chipotle sauce, pears, peaches, Kara milk, Quorn slices, prosciutto, carrots OhhhhmyGODDDDD the carrots!!! :eek: :eek: :8855: I was getting through five kilos a week at one point... :whistle:

Mine has to be Chistmas scan bran cake, oh my days, it is devine! The other day I did EE and Id already used my hexb so I decided to make a cake and syn the scan bran... I think I have been brain washed!! I even look forward to having a cuppa whilst watching the soaps and eating my scan bran cake!!

I just remembered another of mine..Marmite!

Marmite on toast, Marmite Potatoes, Marmite Vegetables, Marmite on my finger straight from the jar..:eek:

LOVE it.

Back