What's your Friday night tipple?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I'm having virgin G&Ts!!!

So that's diet tonic water with ice and lime but NO GIN!

:party0036:

What you drinking? Saved syns for booze? Or staying off the pop tonight?

I normally like a vodka or 6 or a nice bottle of rose. Tesco are doing one just now for 2.99 and it is a funny shaped bottle and is called portuguese rose. It is to die for .
I was having a really good day but i have a bottle of the rose sitting staring at me. The problem is when i have a drink i want to eat crisps and chocolate!!

I normally like a vodka or 6 or a nice bottle of rose. Tesco are doing one just now for 2.99 and it is a funny shaped bottle and is called portuguese rose. It is to die for .
I was having a really good day but i have a bottle of the rose sitting staring at me. The problem is when i have a drink i want to eat crisps and chocolate!!
dont do it !!:)

I'm on the rose too. Saved all my sins from yesterday too for it. But it just makes me want to eat so I keep eating pieces of ham.
I will have a mushroom curry and rice tomorrow night and a glass of wine mmmmmmmmmm
My eldest daughters birthday tomorrow she will be 15 so I will have to stay away from the cake!!!

I was on the vodka and diet sprite xxx

voddie & DCoke for me last nite & tonite !:D

I might have a couple of glasses of rose with diet lemonade. Don't seem to be able to drink much these days which is a good thing when drink leads to kebabs etc.:party0051:

its a bottle of ameretto n tia maria for me this eve :)

off to a party!!!

Melanie...I was going to ask you...you know you've got a sausage man that comes to your class (I think I read that, didn't I?!). Well, my old class used to have a sausage man. You don't go to Yvette's class do you?

Ahh! I used to go to Yvette's in Whitefield and she had a sausage man. I'm guessing it's the same guy?

I always want sausages ;) Has the sausage man got a shop somewhere?

Although I am enjoying Morrisons ones at the mo :)

Back