What's your guilty pleasure?

Scorpiolady2710

Loves smilies
Mine is butter and extra mature cheese on my jacket potatoes. :drool:

I syn them up obviously but I couldn't eat a jacket potato without either of these. :p

Peanut butter :drool: shame even the reduced fat stuff is high in syns. Love it spread on toast with chopped banana, or with jam, or with nutella (another guilty pleasure!):D and probably all of those together.....

Again, it's chocolate cake. Sinful but heavenly! :D

maltesers hot chocolate - 5 syns

Not sure of the syn's but the little fun size packets of malteasers - can make them last 30mins if I suck all the choc off and then let the
malt melt in my mouth :ashamed0005:

Not sure of the syn's but the little fun size packets of malteasers - can make them last 30mins if I suck all the choc off and then let the
malt melt in my mouth :ashamed0005:

Somebody once told me to freeze Maltesers so that when you suck them they would last longer.;)

Wine.
Does that make me sound like an alcoholic?

Starbucks gingerbread latte with squirty cream and nutmeg

I dred to think of the syns

Nachos topped with Chicken, Cheese, Salsa, Sour Cream and Guacomole :drool: Oh. My. God. Heaven!!

Lactofree butter spread (which I syn)
soya latte from costa. which now will obviously be done with low fat soya milk instead of their high fat. I would honestly be happy using a day's hexa for one of these! I am thinking of buying a vanilla pod to keep in my handbag for such an occasion because I love vanilla syrup in my coffee, but that would make it a high syn treat, but stirring my canderel tablet in with a vanilla pod, then removing the pod, wiping it off and putting it back in a cigar container wouldn't be hahahahaha!!!

Lactofree butter spread (which I syn)
soya latte from costa. which now will obviously be done with low fat soya milk instead of their high fat. I would honestly be happy using a day's hexa for one of these! I am thinking of buying a vanilla pod to keep in my handbag for such an occasion because I love vanilla syrup in my coffee, but that would make it a high syn treat, but stirring my canderel tablet in with a vanilla pod, then removing the pod, wiping it off and putting it back in a cigar container wouldn't be hahahahaha!!!

The sugar free syrups are syn free! x

Poppy sead bread roll with real butter *salivates*
Havent bread for over 2 weeks now, have to say i miss it, but im doing okay without it :)

Back