What's your motivation?

i have always been fairly slim and a few yrs back i weighed 7stone10 (although that was too thin). im not fat now, only a size 12, sometimes a 14 and sometimes a 10, but i had a large 11lb baby last yr and gained 4.5 stone whilst pregnant. Acorrding to my BMI i am overweight by half a stone which id like to get to "normal". I want to loose the weight before i have another baby becuase i dont want to gt in that rut where you just get bigger with every pregnancy

There is so much that I could list, but the big main one.....

I want people to look at me and see more than just a fat person. I felt that before I always had to prove to people I met that I was fun and nice and trendy and clever, because all they saw was a big fat person and it took a while for them to see past that.

Increasingly now, I feel I have less to prove, when I meet new people I don't make jokes about my size and don't have to try as hard to be liked. I just allow people to accept me for who I am and feel so much less under pressure to perform.

I have realy noticed a difference in how people treat me now I am not as fat. I know it sounds unfair, but we all do make snap judgements on first meeting people, and I wanted the judgements to be based on me as a person, not on the fact that I was overweight

Good luck with the motivation, Edwin
xxxxx

I have 3 stone to lose for my mother in law's 50th b'day party on 2nd October. This has motivated me because I am so self concious and unhappy with my weight and body size I just couldn't bear meeting all these new family memebers I haven't met before and being really paranoid! Also my partner David has inspired me by losing 3 stone by eating healthy and going to the gym and I dont want to let him down! I knew myself I had to do it but this has really gave me the kick up the butt I need to make my partner and in-laws proud of me!

Kirsty xx

Back