Whats your new SW food discovery??

Love this thread, great information very informative.

I've found some yummy noodles but I'm unsure of the syn value as I don't have access to the online calculator, can anyone help?
Using the noodles as a free food does anyone know what this would work out as?
Average nutritional value per 70g
Energy 1202kJ / 288cal
Fat 11g
Saturated fatty acids 5g
Trans Fat No
Carbohydrates 42g
Sugar 4g
protein 6g
sodium 0.6g
Salt No

Last edited:
OMG :worthy:
I have just made tuna puttanesca from scratch (which is my fave dish to order when at italian) and i am in love.....how have i never made this before!!

Iam going to use the pasta sauce base to make prawn linguine next time :D

IMG_20160911_170140.jpg

I made banana pancakes this morning topped with raspberries and a teaspoon of choc shot.. A real winner with my lot - didn't even tell them they were from a slimming world recipe ! I'm converting my family without them knowing, proves how tasty SW food can be.

omg! Quark desserts! Mmmmmm
I dnt usually care for desserts but i like a yogurt after tea......well hot choc powder, quark, sweetner and an egg, blitzd and set overnight!!!!:banana_dancer:

I had a lovely breakfast from Pret (forgot to make my overnight oats) - a 'power bean protein pot' with poached egg, mushrooms and baked beans that had been mushed a bit and spiced/ mixed with tomatoes or something. I don't know the syns but it's only 160 calories so that bodes well. Depends on how the mushrooms and beans are cooked I suppose.

My newest discovery is Halo Top ice cream! Not sure if you can get it in the UK yet but over here it's amazing - 240 calories (12 syns) for the ENTIRE TUB and it tastes just like real ice cream!! :O :D

My newest discovery is Halo Top ice cream! Not sure if you can get it in the UK yet but over here it's amazing - 240 calories (12 syns) for the ENTIRE TUB and it tastes just like real ice cream!! :O :D

I had a lovely breakfast from Pret (forgot to make my overnight oats) - a 'power bean protein pot' with poached egg, mushrooms and baked beans that had been mushed a bit and spiced/ mixed with tomatoes or something. I don't know the syns but it's only 160 calories so that bodes well. Depends on how the mushrooms and beans are cooked I suppose.

Just came across your post and looked up the syns as I found the sound of this breakfast dish quite intriguing. :cool:. And it is only 2 syns, might buy it some time soon :D. Thanks for sharing :)

Stagg Low Fat Vegetable Chilli - looked it up the other day and found that the whole can is free! It's perfect for a quick lunch if I don't have time / can't be bothered to make anything, just whack it in the microwave and it's sorted :) I add some extra chilli powder and cumin to it to enhance the flavour but for canned, quick food it's surprisingly nice.

Just found out puy lentils are free, nom nom and super healthy too

Stagg Low Fat Vegetable Chilli - looked it up the other day and found that the whole can is free! It's perfect for a quick lunch if I don't have time / can't be bothered to make anything, just whack it in the microwave and it's sorted :) I add some extra chilli powder and cumin to it to enhance the flavour but for canned, quick food it's surprisingly nice.
Yummy another one going on my list, thank you.

Anyone know if the new mullerlights are free? I know the iceland ones are but just seen a multipack with caramel and chocolate sprinkles. Theres also the apple crumble inspired one thats turned up aswell.

Hiya

Both the Apple Crumble Muller Light and the Smooth Caramel Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate Muller Light are free :)

The Apple Crumble one is amazing! Haven't seen the caramel one but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it. Where did you see it?

Back