Whats your new SW food discovery??

Butter buds, had jacket potatoes with a sachet of butter buds sprinkled over and mushed in, it's brilliant! Half a syn for a sachet and it did 2 jackets! You can get them in Lakelands, but I got them from ebay :)

these sound intresting what are they?:)

The ASDA good and balanced salad bowls, some are quite low in syns (sweet chilli noodle and egg salad I think) they are really nice and are a great grab and go lunch :)

The foodie market fruit and seed bars from Aldi just by the till- kind of like nakd bars less nutty more fruity they have black currant and seeds, cherry and cranberry (fave), strawberry and banana, Apple carrot and sultana, muesli and seeds and I've even seen sweet potato and ginver ones!! 4 syns although some are 41/2... Soooo nice xx

Hi all can anyone tell me the syn value for M&S The Grill Smokehouse BBQ Brisket please? Just had a little bit with my dinner and can't find the syn value anywhere Tia xx

Using Alpro coconut milk instead of the fatty tinned coconut milks. I can't remember exactly how much, but you get a decent amount for a HX A. It works in fried rice or curries. Or for an even creamier taste, use the Alpro coconut yogurt. Only 2 syns for a 500g pot.

Mini milks! Only 1.5 syns and if you have sensitive teeth and can't bite them they last for ages! Perfect for a wee sweet something after dinner :D

Mini milks! Only 1.5 syns and if you have sensitive teeth and can't bite them they last for ages! Perfect for a wee sweet something after dinner :D
I'm loving the mini milk at the moment too. It got me looking in the icecream aisle for others. Yoomoo frozen lollies 3.5 syn each. Oreo ice cream sandwich (be careful to get the smaller ones theres a couple of types) 5.5syns and you get your cookie and ice cream fix with those.

Ben & Jerry's Son of a 'wich..cookie ice cream sandwiches, they're not huge but one is 4syns and they are absolutely delicious, nice little treat!

Our consultant in group shared Fibre 90 brownies with us.. they are so delicious!! They are 4 syns per cake - they are not the biggest but for me they are totally worth it as they are so chocolatey! (Rather have this then say a chocolate digestive for similar syns) Currently in Asda for 1.50 for 5 pack (also in lemon flavour and salted caramel which I couldnt find yet)

upload_2016-8-5_13-48-4.jpeg

Since the freezing curlywurlys thing, i just put all chocolate we have in the house straight in the freezer. Less obvious to my bored binging brain and also way more delicious/lasts longer should I decide to have one. I was going to try putting fruit pastilles in there next to see how they go.

Back