Whats your new SW food discovery??

Mmm, I love the Activia especially the blueberry but have just had my first Shape zero in peach and passion fruit. It was nice but still prefer my blueberry one-lol

I've done this before, but I topped a banana split with it... so I had a banana cut in half, with sweetened quark in the middle with some strawbs/ rasps sprinkled on top, then add the alpen light 'gloop' to the top... it's YUMMMMM!

:drool: mmmmmm

low syn chocolate!!!!!

Made a rather exciting discovery a few days ago.

Was in boots looking for some bits n pieces and came across their "shapers" range snacks.

They do a variety of different chocolate bars - theres a choc caramel one and a double choc one - and a few different nougat bars which are also covered in choc (mint, strawberry or blueberry from what I remember) and choc bars full of rice crispy type things (covered in milk or white choc).

And best of all they seem to be under the 100 calorie mark - between about 87 and 100 from the ones I saw.

So I reckon about 5 syns each? :) They vary in price but around 50p each but just now they are on offer 5 for the price of 4 which makes them about 40p each. Good for a lowish syn chocolate treat methinks! And so far the ones I have tried have been yummmmmmmmmy!

In reply to Boots Shapers bar, I could only find this one online that has chocolate in...

Boots Shapers, Chocolate Mint Nougat Bar 23g bar

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

well I just bought the new "inspired by" muller light yourts and all I can say is the one is practically the same as the lemon cheesecake one which was on sale while back as a limited and the stawberry one was actually just a strawberry yogurt. The ingredients said "included cake pieces" but there were none in the one I ate and it was just a strawberry yogurt!!! very disappointing :(

Well I thought I would try putting my alpen light in the microwave last night and nearly had a disaster!

Be warned it does not need 30 seconds!! hehehe. It ended up black on the bottom and my microwave was smoking!!:eek:

Did my 2nd one for 10 secs and was much better!!

xx

well I just bought the new "inspired by" muller light yourts and all I can say is the one is practically the same as the lemon cheesecake one which was on sale while back as a limited and the stawberry one was actually just a strawberry yogurt. The ingredients said "included cake pieces" but there were none in the one I ate and it was just a strawberry yogurt!!! very disappointing :(

WW dessert flavours are free and much much nicer

In reply to Boots Shapers bar, I could only find this one online that has chocolate in...

Boots Shapers, Chocolate Mint Nougat Bar 23g bar

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

Cheers great to know its only 4 syns as its really yummy! :D x

Gonna try these Alpen Light bars, never really seen them before, but at 3syns each thay sound good :) Thanks

he Activia fat free yoghurts are quite a bit (about a third) higher in sugar than Muller Lights, that said they are nicer. The WW toffee apple/desserts yoghurts are divine! Another thing I do is add two Muller Lights to a jelly which makes a mousse.

Put one pack of Hartley's sugar free crystals in a jug, add 250mls boiling water, stir well and then put in fridge until it is about 75% set (still a little liquidy)

Add in two pots of Muller Light (I add strawberry to strawberry jelly, but vanilla works well too - lots of different combinations!) and whisk it plenty until it looks 'airy'.

Pour in to a bowl and leave to set for an hour or so.

I actually call it flubber - it is lovely and about 1.5 sin for the whole bowl!!

Chocolate Weetabix

Has anyone tried these? You can have two for 1HEb+2syns. I tried them last night, but have a bit of a cold, so can't taste properly...but I was thinking they'd make a fab Weetabix cake :17729:

I read about these in another post yesterday and I'd been shopping the night before, and didn't see them! Gutted!
I can't wait to try them, I like the mini ones, but 2 full sized ones is better and I don't mind using 2 syns if they are nice!

Back