Whats your new SW food discovery??

gonnabesmall said:
well this is how i did it

1,use dried potato,like smash mix with 300ml cold water till you get a dough
2,i then added some herbs to the smash dough and flattenened it out into a cake tin,i used a casserole lid
3,put in oven till it goes brown then flip over then cook other side
4.crush a garlic clove and smear over the potato base
5,i used primula light 75g counts as an a choice , and spred that around then put some more herbs on top,like basil/parsley whatever you fancy
6,pop back in oven till cheese melts and voila,garlic bread.

to make this easier i bought a garlic grinder from asda,think its like roasted garlic....

like this one

this is a pic of the version i found

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?o...=90124&id=100002320848048&oid=168560609848842

Oh wow - how clever. How many syns is in this?

simply cook chicken topped with cheese and wrapped in bacon

just got these reduced in tesco and will have them for 2ntes tea after zumba:Dreally cant believe they r free :D :D there is two in a pack so will have one 2nte and keep the other for lunch 2maro yummmy :D

Curvygirl87 said:
just got these reduced in tesco and will have them for 2ntes tea after zumba:Dreally cant believe they r free :D :D there is two in a pack so will have one 2nte and keep the other for lunch 2maro yummmy :D

Hi Curve Girl, I seem to be having a moment can't see what u have bought lol

Hi Curve Girl, I seem to be having a moment can't see what u have bought lol
simply cook chicken topped with cheese and wrapped in bacon :D

It's right in the bar at the top of the post ;)

Curve girl are they free qith the cheese as a HEX A?

MrsB said:

Thanks Mrs B. I'm looking on my phone so I think that's why I cant see it properly. Think I will give this a go tho

no these are jus totally free according to sw online :D

whats that like and where did you get it from? Does it taste like beer? lol

It's a wheat beer, so quite different to 'normal' lager anyway, have you ever tried Hoegaarden ? it's an aquired taste.... the alcohol free one is slightly sweeter.

I got it in Asda £1:98 for a 6pack
8714800022446_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

They do do another, that isn't the WIT beer, but I cannot find the cals on it..... they've only just started printing on the WIT version, I think I saw them in Aldi a while back, but there was no NV on them so I didn't buy them then.

Gonna try the becks blue maybe next time, have you?

new to this

what do you class alpen lights as ? are they syns or can they be part of your healthy B or somthing I have yet to try them, what is the syn value of them ? its so complicated, I have just eaten mushrooms fried in light spray, bacon with fat removed and a big dollop of baked beans,,,, how can that be syn free ?? glad it is though, :D

alpen lights are cereal bars and you can have 2 as a heb choice.very nice with a cuppa ;) .sounds like a good dinner,strange how you can have that and still lose weight :) ,good luck

oh i think but im not 100% sure the alpen lights are 3 syns each x
Thanks for that, the more i read all this healthy A and B stuff the more i get confused., albeit the start of my second week,,, am i right in thinking that as i like my morning cup of tea and a odd coffee per day that will always be counted as my hea and therefor anything else from that catagory will need counting as syns ?? I find it all confusing... and hope i am able to loose more than 1/2 pound next week, I have been doing a different mostly syn free recipe every night but it doesnt seem to of done the trick....... but I am determined to stick with it. thanks again;)

well to be honest i dont count the teeny weeny bit of milk i have in my tea or coffee,and i only have 2-3 cups a day.but if you read in the book,it does say count as 0.5 syns for it.i usually use my a choice for cheese.this is confusing somtimes i know,ive been doing it for 18 months and i still get confused ;) .if you want have a look at my food diary,theres a link for it below,i always find it helps to see what other people are doing and to get some ,breakfast,lunch tea ideas x

aaw bless,if you go on to my replies to you,ive got a link to my food diary,its under the little smiley face.

to start your own,you go to the blue bit on top of the page and click on the bits that says all diets,if you scroll down through there youl see a slimming world section,in that youl see food diarys,click on that then you should see everyones diarys,from there you can start your own,great for keeping yourself on track x

Pitta pizzas are my new loves:) 1 heb for an asda wholemeal pizza, 1hea of reduced fat cheddar is just enough, 1tbs Tom purée. Italian seasoning. Served with a side salad with salad lite on. Mmmmmm for only 1/2 syn!!

Having it again tomorrow, hubby loves it too:)

Also sainsbury's Thai fish cakes (frozen) 1/2 syn for 2. £3 a pack so pricy but I just love them!

Back