Whats your new SW food discovery??

Roz V

Snack A Jacks - Chocolate Chip

Sorry if this has already been posted, or is in the wrong place, but has anyone tried these (new?) chocolate chip rice and corn cakes?

They're £1.76 a pack of 12 cakes at Tesco, 62 cals each, 7% fat (1.1g per cake) 5% sugar (4.5g per cake).

They're such a HUGE chocolate hit to me that I can't believe they're so low in syns, just 2 on green or 3 on red using the SW calculator.

Can anyone confirm this - I think I'm already addicted!!!

The City Kitchen

Hi all,

I saw these ready meal in tesco yesterday and they looked pretty SW friendly.

They were called The City Kitchen and are in a clear plastic container (like a takeaway container). Has anyone tried them or know if they are high in syns?

Thanks

Just had a brain wave and soooo glad i did!!

I made the decision (no idea why) to put my 2 alpen choc and fudge bars (hexb) in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and it comes out all gooey and yummy and REEEAAALLLY indulgent!!

Feel like i have been really naughty but i havent :angeldevil:

Thought i would share that with u lovely people
ENJOY!!
Lisa
xx

Oooo sounds lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Think I'll be giving that one a try :)

Thanks

Im thinking of having it with 0% total mixed with the white choc options

wheres my alpen lights.........

im off to microwave to try this, cheers for sharing

This would be really great to keep up .... anybody else have any of these brainwaves?

Well done and yum yum

could you microwave them and mix them with say.fruit and fibre then flateen it out, it would be like a big low syn flap jack.

maybe.

OMG, almost enough to make me go buy a micro, this sounds LUSH!
I do often eat these when I'm driving, and admit to sitting on them for a while to make them go all soft and gooey! hahaha Too much info? lol

Back