Whats your new SW food discovery??

oooooooo jaylou where do you buy these from hun????
we would love to try these,they sound perfect for us,especially with christmas coming up.

Tesco have them on offer at the moment, they should be £1.90 but are selling at £1. The dates on them are January so I have some put away while they are at that price :D

Had a recipe discussion in class last night and was recommended making own corned beef pie/hash using 'lean' corned beef- 4 syns for the tin, mashed potato and onion, with cooked couscous on the top and oven baked. Looking forward to trying this!X
I made corned beef and rice with the lean stuff the other day, oh it was lush.

I have to say, i adore the Uncle Bens rices, they vary in syns but they are still fairly low and super convienent and it's great with a big salad and some grilled meat.

Dr Pepper Zero. Ex kindly let me have a can tother day and I've finally drunk it. It's very nice. Satisfied my sweet craving nicely.

just had one of these for my lunch and am loving them! only 2.5 syns for the moussaka - amazing lunch find for me as i'm very disorganised about lunch unless i'm taking leftovers to work.

145016.jpg

that innocent pot looks yum, pity I don't have access to a microwave in my car!

The Muller light cheesecake yoghurt! It was gorgeous!

BANANAS and CUSTARD!

i've never had this before and thought it would be rubbish but it was AMAZING!!! i bought weightwatchers individual sachet of instant custard where you add hot water to it and whisk. it's 4.5 syns for the whole pack made up and i sprinkled cinnamon over the bananas. gonna be living on this i reckon!

shape delights

oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmm and only 5.5 syns.... although could eat many many more than just one!!!!!!!!! Chocolate one make me **** my eyes and go yuuuuuuuum

Muller light vanilla and choc, just tried and tasty

I love the Muller light Orange with chocolate sprinkles :) felt really naughty eating it :D

Not sure if this is classed as a SW discovery, but I found it yummy. I had the sudden urge for a scone, and had recently baked a wholemeal loaf in my breadmaker. I cut off the crust, spread a teaspoon of raspberry jam on it, and a tablespoon of low fat creme fraiche. A tasty scone-like treat for a HEB and 2syns :)

x

Not sure if this is classed as a SW discovery, but I found it yummy. I had the sudden urge for a scone, and had recently baked a wholemeal loaf in my breadmaker. I cut off the crust, spread a teaspoon of raspberry jam on it, and a tablespoon of low fat creme fraiche. A tasty scone-like treat for a HEB and 2syns :)

x

Oooo sounds lovely!
Will definitely have to try it!

Ruth
x

Quark with garlic and mixed herbs...

YUM, YUM,YUM!!

I had some frozen cherries yesterday :eat: They were so good!
I had them with fresh pineapple, banana & squirty cream.:)

I got them from sainsburys, i think they were £2ish but you can get 3 bags for £5.

Back