Whats your new SW food discovery??

A bar of Galaxy bubbles is 8.5 syns for the whole bar and it gives you a proper chocolate hit.

A flump at only 1.5syns hit the spot the other day when craving something sweet :) almost had the 5.5 chocolate bar. X

I have a stash of those too :D

And mini milks - 1.5!

How big are these flumps? I used to have them when I was younger! Are they the individual ones that are about 20p? Thanks x

10p each at tescos or 11 for £1. They're about 5 inches long :)

just looked up nestle animal barsnd there 5 syns each think thts pretty good, gunna av one :D

OMG Flumps!
I had forgotten about those!

Ha! I brought 30 of those back with me to Holland last week. The corner shop owner thought I was bonkers, but he was glad of the custom. :) They really do hit the spot! I took one to the cinema last week, with some SW jelly sweeties and felt like I'd had a big piggy bag of sweeties for just 2.5 syns. ;-)

If you have some bananas that have gone a bit mushy, spread two bits of brown bread (your Hex B) with some low fat spread, then on the other side, spread over the nana, then put the other bit of bread on top (spread side up). Cook in a sandwich toaster like a normal toastie and volia, a banana toastie which tastes a bit like a banana muffin :D xx

1 TBSP of HP BBQ Sauce (1 syn)
2 TBSP of Heinz reduced sugar tom sauce (1 syn)

Mix together and take 1/4 to use as a dipping sauce for chips, sausages etc and it works out as half a syn for each portion and its a nice change from tomato sauce.

Just store in the fridge.

JoC said:
I input all the information from the pack into the calculator on the SW site and it gave me the syns. I actually picked these up in error as ment to buy the Thai chilli variety that is listed on the website. Expected these to have syns but checked twice and definately ok

Omg I've just eaten one of these and put it through the syns calc it's saying 20 not no syns I'm mortified :(

kirstabubble said:
If you have some bananas that have gone a bit mushy, spread two bits of brown bread (your Hex B) with some low fat spread, then on the other side, spread over the nana, then put the other bit of bread on top (spread side up). Cook in a sandwich toaster like a normal toastie and volia, a banana toastie which tastes a bit like a banana muffin :D xx

That sounds lovely! A real treat. How many syns do you allow for the cooked banana? I've not had any cooked fruit since started sw and don't know where to find the syns!

yes you can..
cod from the chip shop is free on EE if you take the batter off ( don't know the red / green values as I don't do those.. ), or 18 syns if you leave it on..

I suppose you could remove half the batter and count it as 9 syns.. :)

I sometimes do that (completely leave the batter) and have a double portion of mushy peas!! I get odd looks but who cares?!! I was once in Mecca Bingo and asked for double mushy peas!! People in the queue were asking me if I was pregnant!! It amazes me that some places cater so poorly for people who actually WANT to eat healthily! X

Back