Whats your new SW food discovery??

probably someone has already posted this , but a merengue nest , strawberries and a muller light vanilla youghurt with choc chips. Takes ages to eat and its pretty sweet so kills off any cravings

I've discovered that eating scanbran is like eating cardboard! :D

Ive discovered Askeys choc sauce, its only 2 1/2 syns a tblspoon. I have mine on crispbreads

I was told in group to try chocolate options 3 heaped teaspoons ( 3 sins) in fat free fromage frais or o% fat free yoghurt as a low syn choc mousse was fab! Only 2 syns x

The flumps I usually buy in asda or in the pound shop! :)

What about mini flumps, you can get a baggies of those, they're 1/2 syn each. :)

075-FLUMPS_200G-BAG_3D-e1299160050327.jpg

Oh no don't show me big bags of these........i wouldn't stop at a few they are like pringles onceyou pop you can't stop!!! Sticking to the individual ones! Pack of velvet crunch and 2 flumps - 7 syns i can live with that! lol

At the weekend I made garlic 'bread' using smash, along the same lines as the smash pizza, but I divided the mixture into 6 and made 6 mini flatbread things. Baked a few minutes on each side then added some garlic from jar of easy garlic and some oregano sprinkled on top. Lots of frylight need to of course!

I'm so pleased I made this discovery, will be making it again!

At the weekend I made garlic 'bread' using smash, along the same lines as the smash pizza, but I divided the mixture into 6 and made 6 mini flatbread things. Baked a few minutes on each side then added some garlic from jar of easy garlic and some oregano sprinkled on top. Lots of frylight need to of course!

Sounds delish:D

Is it doughy like pizza r still like spud?

If you spread it thinly enough it goes crispy and if you use your imagination it's just like a greasy piece of garlic flat bread ;)

Back