Whats your new SW food discovery??

ammsas said:
They sell them in our Tescos
They're not listed as frylight if you look on their website, they're listed as Morehands light caesar salad and balsamic dressing 250ml.

x

Oh maybe that's why I can't find them on their website. Thanks again x

The salad dressing thing is right next to the fryllight oil in Tesco (well it is in ours anyway :D)

I mixed chopped apple and grapes with toffee mullerlight and crumbled a chocolate weetabix in .. ooo it was good. I love a bit of crunch me :giggle: This whole slimming world malarky has made me very inventive lol

Carte D'Or light vanilla ice cream! 7 syns for 100g on all plans and it tastes just like normal ice cream.

Mizkirsty said:
I must admit im loving homemade burgers atm, especially now its bbq season!!! Im beginning to question why i ever ate the processed ones, and a recipe ive seem loads of people raving about are the ones with a babybel inside - sounds even yummier!! x

Me too! I have them with wedges and salad an i melt a small amoynt of cheese in top of ths burgers
Lovely meal and filling

Another low fat super-noodle suggestion: I just threw a load of veg in with a pacl=ket of the chicken and herb ones while they were cooking; I used chopped mushrooms, frozen peas and sliced red onion to make a kind of veggie chow mein. I had to add a bit of soy sauce to add a bit of extra flavour. That was just what I happened to have in, but I'm guessing you also could add peppers of even quorn pieces too, anything that doesn't need cooking "properly" IYSWIM?

I suppose for a meaty version you could fry chicken in fry light so it's completely cooked then add the water, noodles and veg and the chicken would flavour the noodles a bit too? Though don't take my word and use your own common sense here as I am veggie and not that knowledgeable on cooking meat! :D

I figured I should really be having my HeA so I decided to use it as skimmed milk..
since it's warm now I sort of go off tea and coffee so I was strugling to find ways to have it since I'm not keen on straight milk..
so I made myself an iced frapuchino with it... yumm..

350ml skimmed milk ( or other HeA quantity )
2 teaspoons of coffee.
splenda / powdered sweetner to taste..

stick it all in a shaker ( old pickle / jam jar will do ) with a few cushed ice cubes and shake away..

comes out nice and frothy and is definitely going on my breakfast menu though maybe at half that as I've bought some porridge and will need some milk for that.. :)

I figured I should really be having my HeA so I decided to use it as skimmed milk..
since it's warm now I sort of go off tea and coffee so I was strugling to find ways to have it since I'm not keen on straight milk..
so I made myself an iced frapuchino with it... yumm..

350ml skimmed milk ( or other HeA quantity )
2 teaspoons of coffee.
splenda / powdered sweetner to taste..

stick it all in a shaker ( old pickle / jam jar will do ) with a few cushed ice cubes and shake away..

comes out nice and frothy and is definitely going on my breakfast menu though maybe at half that as I've bought some porridge and will need some milk for that.. :)

Oooh I'm going to try that with instant espresso!

I second the skinny cow ice lollies - the caramel ones are nice too!!! Really low syn, I think 4.5.x

Broad beans, they're quite tasty.

I love my silken tofu mixed with sugar and cocoa, blitz it for a minute or so in a blender, it's soooooooo smooth and chocolety I just use it for everything. Put it in my roulade on pancakes, dollop it over fruit and my scan bran cake it's so indulgent. Keeps in the fridge 4/5 days.

I love my silken tofu mixed with sugar and cocoa, blitz it for a minute or so in a blender, it's soooooooo smooth and chocolety I just use it for everything. Put it in my roulade on pancakes, dollop it over fruit and my scan bran cake it's so indulgent. Keeps in the fridge 4/5 days.
Now find this interesting, there was a thread ages ago about this recipe and I took it to class. My c told me that because the tofu was blended it was actually synned quite heavily so I stopped making up this fantastic pud. I phone syns online who also told me it had to be synned. Have you continued to lose weight eating it, if so think I may just get my blender out again! I used to make it with a little orange essence, gorgeous it was.

frozen chocolate bars.... I often freeze low syn chocolate bars such as milky way or fudge, they last alot longer and taste so yummy :)

Back