Whats your new SW food discovery??

M&S Count on Us, Thick & Fruity Spiced Rhubarb Yogurt - just having one now and its GORGEOUS!
Free on all plans as well - bonus!:D

graciebabes said:
heinz bbq beans!

Defo! Discovered them a few weeks ago and i love them lol
The sweet chilli ones r alright too-I stick them in pasta for something quick and easy

fab! i always assumed these different varieties of beans may be have syns, but how wrong i was :D had some last night with chips and quorn burger, and again this morning with hash browns! yummy x

Just had Tesco's Simply Cook Lamb shank in mint gravy. OMG! It was gorgeous!

yes i love it too, cant believe it's free on red and ee

Nice easy lunch discovery :)

Just been to morrisons and seen that weight watchers have some new 'ready meals' out. They are in pots though (like innocent veg pot type things) on offer at 2 for £3. Bought chicken and butternut squash and pasta and meatballs. Just calculated syns online and the first one comes in at 4.5 syns, and the other at 4! I think this is quite good and they look lovely and fresh!

Will post again when I've tried them :D

A new favourite of mine is cous cous with a veg oxo crumbled in before pouring the water on...

I have never liked cous cous until I tried it like this and now I go through bags of the stuff....

I do my cous cous with a chicken oxo & some cumin. YUM!!! :D

Hi, have just been to Asda and found Birds Eye Rice Fusions in the freezer aisle,the ones I bought are pilau rice with peas and spinach, work out at two and a half syns on e e. having them for tea, will let you know how nice [or not] they are.:rolleyes:

Hi,had the rice for tea last night and it was very nice, plenty of spinach,need to try the other varieties now!

Back