Whats your new SW food discovery??

For those out there that don't like drinking plain water but need to keep the fluid balance topped up Morrisons do a wondereful line of sugar free squashes in exciting new flavours that all turn out to be syn free, they do a marshmallow one along with a sherbert lemon one and also a raspberry ripple one. The marshmallow one is a delight made up and then chilled for a couple of hours in the fridge, mmmmmmmm. I have also turned them into lollies in the freezer and these are obviously also syn free they are 69p a bottle or 2 for a £1. You get a litre in each bottle and as they are quite sweet they go a very long way indeed.:D

Nope sorry:

Warburtons, White Squarish Wraps, 6 pack, 64g each 8 8 8

Theres 2 different ones, if you are taking about the sandwich squares that are split in 2 these are 5 syns each (for the 2 slices) x

sandwich-thins.jpg

Sandwich thins 5 syns each (for 2 slices)

square-wraps.jpg

Wraps are 8 syns for one

Aldi do some cheese curls (quavers) & crispy fries (French fries).

They're 99p a multipack and you get 10 bags of crisps in each.

They're yummy and 3 syns a pack!!

Attachments

• image-82413136.jpg
    image-82413136.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 758
  • image-3450993672.jpg
    image-3450993672.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 305
Sweet chilli dip pot from dominos. 28g is 3 syns. Lovely for dipping sw chips in.

Mrs.S. said:
Aldi do some cheese curls (quavers) & crispy fries (French fries).

They're 99p a multipack and you get 10 bags of crisps in each.

They're yummy and 3 syns a pack!!

Thank u :)

Thanks for all the ideas xxx

Somebody recently told me about frozen Muller Light yogurts...mmmmmmmm they're lovely!!:p

Maggi So Juicy 'Garlic' for chicken.. a-ma-zing! The whole pack is 5.5 syns but I cook 6 chicken breasts in the bag with peppers, onions and mushrooms and it goes between 5 of us (2 chicken breasts for the man!) so I just count 2 syns for the sauce. Served with jacket potatoes and green beans - NOM! :)
(Plus, they are on offer in ASDA at the moment)

Boots shaper popcorn salty 4.5 and they had a maple one for about 5. Tasty for the cinema xx

ALDI now do a. Lite mature cheddar £1.49 for 250 g a bargain at the price of the leading brands and Delish !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anne2705 said:
ALDI now do a. Lite mature cheddar £1.49 for 250 g a bargain at the price of the leading brands and Delish !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, do you know how many grams you can have as a HEX? Also how many syns if you've already had your HEX. Thanks x

Hello! I am new here so I don't know if this one has been said before. But for a quick sweet fix I eat the Milky Bar 12.5 g for 3.5 syns. I normally eat one or two after my dinner depending on how many syns I have left. Tesco has a pack of 6 for 99p so they are dead cheap too! I also love the Kelloggs Fruit Winders (Strawberry) for 3.5 syns as well.

Back