Whats your new SW food discovery??

Lite cheeses are 57g as a HE, so 6 syns for same amount if you've already had your HE.

Denise

Most reduced fat cheddars are 42g for a HEXA, only 1 or 2 are 57g x

I had some milk left over for my HEXA. So I poured it in a cup and added 3 tablespoons of sweetener. I'm surprised because I didn't expect it to taste so good.
It tastes like something between a milkshake and the milk you have left after a big bowl of cereal. : )

I had some milk left over for my HEXA. So I poured it in a cup and added 3 tablespoons of sweetener. I'm surprised because I didn't expect it to taste so good.
It tastes like something between a milkshake and the milk you have left after a big bowl of cereal. : )

If i can't sleep i have this - but warm the milk first, reminds me of being little x

I have discovered Cadbury flakes 9g bars (They are the ones you put in a 99 icecream and come in a box of 16, found them at the icecream & Wafers section in supermarket) The are only 2.5 syns each. 2 of these babies with a cup of tea - absolute heaven

Some great ideas here :)xx

miss_emmajane said:
I hadn't thought of having rice pudding for breakfast to save a HEB! That is such a fab idea!

Yep, had that for breakfast today and then had a hexb for lunch and one for dinner! Takes a bit more time and thought to get it ready but it's worth it. Tend to cook a batch when I'm cooking dinner one night.

This week i've been having the rice time pots for lunch! I often forget to bring lunch/i'm too lazy to preprep and supermarket lunch can often be sandwiches or a slightly worn looking salad bar but this way I can grab a syn free (or low syn), quick, hot and filling lunch! I added cooked chicken to one of these to bulk it out too and they are useful for those nights when i get it too late to want to cook!

After reading so many recomendations about them on here, I finally tried muller light yogurts and am now addicted. Cant believe the vanilla and choc sprinkled ones are free and cheesecake ones are only 1 syn. I have limited myself to one a day though. Manhatten popcorn is great for a 30g bag it lasts for ages. And this week I bought some velet crunch they are nice and satisfying. I find one bag is enough for me as they are quiet strong in flavour.Its 4 syns for a 20g bag, normally with these small bags I cant stop at one but with these I can:).

Have recently started having home made rice pudding (using risotto rice) for breakfast instead of porridge. Only a hexa (if not addinh sugar, I add a grated apple once it's cooked to sweeten it) so I save a hexb for later. I make it in advance, make a couple of portions, and then just heat in the microwave, yummy!

i love rice pudding u've just reminded me about it i haven't had it for ages i cook mine in water then stir vanilla mullerlight into it then it doesn't use any of ur h/e's and its yummy x

Back