Whats your new SW food discovery??

nodge said:
I saw those today, and they looked nice, but as stated above at £2.50 plus per pot I couldn't really justify buying them.

Watch the spar shops etc - they had them on promotion at £1 recently.... I missed them though :0(

Just wanted to say, at 1.5syns each, they are totally worth a taste. I just had the mexican chilli one, and I have to say.... Mmmmmm. And, I'm full up.

Think the sweet and sour one is free on EE and green x

I only just picked one up to have a taste. I could justify buying one a week for a day when I just don't have the get up and go to make lunch!

I can't find the post where someone recommended the cordials from Tesco; the pear drops, lemon sherbert and cola bottles ones...

They're amazing, thank you so much!

lemon sherbert squash! :eek: Why did I not know this?! Tesco stat! :drool:

i love rice pudding u've just reminded me about it i haven't had it for ages i cook mine in water then stir vanilla mullerlight into it then it doesn't use any of ur h/e's and its yummy x

Sorry to be dense, do you eat rice pudding warm? I don't think I've ever had it. Might try this though, sounds interesting!

nodge said:
I can't find the post where someone recommended the cordials from Tesco; the pear drops, lemon sherbert and cola bottles ones...

They're amazing, thank you so much!

I think that was me months ago, blimmin lush aren't they?

I didn't like them. The fruit salad squash from Morisons on the other hand is amazing, I get through gallons every day!

Diet coke chicken - where have I been lol

:D Well guys I am ashamed to say it but I hadnt tried the diet coke chicken recipe..... until tonight, and OMG it was stunning even my OH liked it and he is fussy lol lol we had it with homemade savoury rice and it was fab, and a huge plus the whole meal was completely syn free :) x

Im sorry if this has been posted before but just had to say how fab it was xx

Syn free on Extra Easy and Original
Ingredients:
400g sliced chicken breast
1 onion, diced
330ml can Diet Coke
6 tablespoons passata
Dash of worcestershire sauce
Fry Light
Salt and pepper to taste
Method:
  1. Heat a large saute pan and spray with Fry Light
  2. Add the chicken and onion and fry until beginning to colour
  3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil
  4. Simmer until the sauce thickens and reduces down to about half its volume - approximately 30 minutes

:D Well guys I am ashamed to say it but I hadnt tried the diet coke chicken recipe..... until tonight, and OMG it was stunning even my OH liked it and he is fussy lol lol we had it with homemade savoury rice and it was fab, and a huge plus the whole meal was completely syn free :) x

Im sorry if this has been posted before but just had to say how fab it was xx

Syn free on Extra Easy and Original
Ingredients:
400g sliced chicken breast
1 onion, diced
330ml can Diet Coke
6 tablespoons passata
Dash of worcestershire sauce
Fry Light
Salt and pepper to taste
Method:
  1. Heat a large saute pan and spray with Fry Light
  2. Add the chicken and onion and fry until beginning to colour
  3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil
  4. Simmer until the sauce thickens and reduces down to about half its volume - approximately 30 minutes

defo got to try this :D

Rach, its stunning very filling, you could have it with jacket potato, syn free chips, rice, salad, whatever you fancy, you defo defo have to give it a go hun xx when i can i will upload a pic x

I love the diet coke chicken too KIRSTBLUEYES! It's gorgeous. The diet fanta one is fab too. :D

Hey Sinead, I was so surprised by it, but so so glad I have tried it now, been recommended the fanta recipe and I might just have to try that one tomorrow. Was getting so bored of the same thing Im so glad I finding new things to try, keeps my motivation going xx

I've been making them for a few months now so I could do with some new recipes myself now. I'm on the look out for a good curry one. I still haven't found one that I'm happy with! This is what I love about SW - you can have such tasty food all the time & still lose weight.

The weight loss is so slow for me but at least it's coming off. I know I would have given up long before now if it wasn't for the lovely food & recipes!

I add a dash of soy sauce and a chicken oxo cube and chinese 5 spice to mine as well. I think there are several recipes for it doing the rounds.

I know what you mean sinead I been dieting most of my life and SW is the only one I find works, just for the fact there is so much choice. I will keep my eye out for curry recipe if I find one that is nice I will let you know xx

Hey hollys nana, Ive been reading a few alternatives and I am definately going to try the 5 spice one, so nice to be able to adapt the recipes to make new tatses. xx

I didn't like them. The fruit salad squash from Morisons on the other hand is amazing, I get through gallons every day!

Do you mean fruit salad as in the rectangular fruit salad chews that are pink and orange?????? Please tell me you do! I love the Tescos pear drop one, and could do some serious damage to a fruit salad flavour!

I know what you mean sinead I been dieting most of my life and SW is the only one I find works, just for the fact there is so much choice. I will keep my eye out for curry recipe if I find one that is nice I will let you know xx

Hey hollys nana, Ive been reading a few alternatives and I am definately going to try the 5 spice one, so nice to be able to adapt the recipes to make new tatses. xx

the five spice one is gorgeous, love it, im going to try the one with passatta next.
Just had Cheese and ham hash tonight, was lush, had it with broccolli and loads of mushrooms xx

the five spice one is gorgeous, love it, im going to try the one with passatta next.
Just had Cheese and ham hash tonight, was lush, had it with broccolli and loads of mushrooms xx

The cheese and ham has sounds lovely - what is the recipe please?

Back