Whats your new SW food discovery??

Scorpiolady2710 said:
I can't wait!!!...

I can just imagine them frozen...just like my favourite ice-cream..mint choc chip :drool:

YES! :) far too excited!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You could always stir a mint madness options into some vanilla with sprinkles to make frozen mint choc yogurt for a few syns.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
You could always stir a mint madness options into some vanilla with sprinkles to make frozen mint choc yogurt for a few syns.

GENIUS!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 7 1/2 hours to wait now.
Our C posted at 15:55 that they have them in tesco and morrisons.... 5 mins before they shut...
Tesco open at 06:00 Monday's.

Has anyone got a hold of a mint mullerlight yet??

X

Has anyone seen the new Cadburys Philadelphia light advertised yet? I think that may be a fave in our house lol

xxxx

Just googled it and looking rather yummy!

Says it's out tomorrow!

It looks sooooo good . Roll on February the 9th when my self induced Chocolate ban is over lol

xxx

Cadburys choc Philladelphia! available this week..my C at group had bought it. She couldn't remember but thinks its 4syns per 30g. Soo tempted to buy :p

I bought it yesterday and didn't really like it :$ although I think it might be nice as cake topper mixed with some sweetener and yogurt? Or to make choc cheesecake? X

Hey all has anyone tried the NEW chocolate philiadelphia - i took it to class last nite as it was our tasting nite and it went down a treat its 4syns for 30g x x

Tesco meat free chicken style burgers..free on green and so much nicer in my opinion that the quorn chicken style burgers at 2.5 syns each. x

I wanna b a loser! said:
Tesco meat free chicken style burgers..free on green and so much nicer in my opinion that the quorn chicken style burgers at 2.5 syns each. x

Are these the chicken fillets or actual burgers as mine doesn't have the burger?

I've been treating myself to a bag of Cadbury's mini animal biscuits. 5 syns for a bag - you get about 8 little biscuits, like having a choc digestive but seems more satisfying because of the little pieces!

Back