Whats your new SW food discovery??

Tesco meat free chicken style burgers..free on green and so much nicer in my opinion that the quorn chicken style burgers at 2.5 syns each. x

Ill have to try these-i used to love the chicken style fillets when they were free then they changed the recipe and they were no longer free and i didnt like them! So much for new improved recipes

Shirleen- They are the burgers. I love the fillets too but they are 2.5 syns each arn't they? I've been looking for the burgers for months and have never found them then all of a sudden they were in my local Tesco so I got a few packs quick! xx

I had the muller Mint yogurt today(free on EE). It is lovely. Not a very strong mint taste, but it will keep me away from the whole box of after 8's.

Marshalls cheesy pasta - syn free - oh dreary me I feel an addiction coming on ;D even better than Kraft!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy's girl said:
Marshalls cheesy pasta - syn free - oh dreary me I feel an addiction coming on ;D even better than Kraft!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly not free anymore I used to love it! :-( not a member so not sure of up to date syns but definitely not free anymore, sorry to be bearer of bad news! And yes only available in Scotland. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Marshalls - Cheesey Macaroni, made up as directed, 100g cooked

EE = 3
Red = 8.5
Green = 3

****thats only for 100g cooked

He said that if you used water or milk from he and no butter it was free (same principal as pasta n sauce) so so gutted :,(

He said that if you used water or milk from he and no butter it was free (same principal as pasta n sauce) so so gutted :,(

It used to be free and I would eat it maybe once every 2 weeks and my losses didn't seem to be affected. Yeh it's a bit dubious as you say it says made as directed (which would include milk and butter) but the consensus definately is that it is now synned even without the milk & butter :(

I always do red days and at the moment I am loving....

Toasted wholemeal pitta filled with bacon and cheese from hex a.

A mug of cocoa. When using Hex A milk, a heaped tsp of cocoa is 1 syn and a tsp of sugar is 1 syn. So you can have a lovely chocolate hit for 2 syns.

Josiecat said:
I always do red days and at the moment I am loving....

Toasted wholemeal pitta filled with bacon and cheese from hex a.

A mug of cocoa. When using Hex A milk, a heaped tsp of cocoa is 1 syn and a tsp of sugar is 1 syn. So you can have a lovely chocolate hit for 2 syns.

I love bacon pitta with Philly light and tomatoes nom!

Sainbury's sugar free marshmallows are 1 syns for 4, so you could cut up 2 for 1/2 a syn and whack them into your hot chocolate :)

Sainbury's sugar free marshmallows are 1 syns for 4, so you could cut up 2 for 1/2 a syn and whack them into your hot chocolate :)
I like this way of thinking!!!!

Back